• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC BBS is quiet...that must mean ...

Florin Nutu

We are slammed with jobs and bids. I forced a day off for the machine this friday to get a badly needed tuneup and pump rebuild done. So while that is getting done I will be estimating all day and picking up my new(used) truck.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I worked all last night til 7am this morning on my "Other Job". Kathy gave my two guys there work schedule for the day this morning and off they went with there GPS. I slept 3 hours then met the guys on a House wash job then I left to do 4 estimates and Kathy did 3 others by phone. Laying in Bed now vegging to the bb's and getting ready to watch a DVR taping of "Rescue me"...ahh life is good. Tomorrow we have a 12 hour day scheduled for Powerwashing and the same goes for Friday. Saturday my guys day will start a little later around noon but they will not be done until around 2am since they have residential and Commercial at night to do. Meanwhile I will be doing my usual estimates and going out to Dinner on Friday night with Kathy for our anniversary(16 yrs of marriage).

Oh yea did I say I'm tired:sleepey: One of these days I will just be doing one job....POWERWASHING!!! I love this business.

Rob Huffman

I havent seen daylight in 3 days...These garages are great...LOL> Thank goodness for Blackberries...

Oh and I almost forgot about the estimate I got last night for the 39.99 house wash...Got to Thank John for the lead...LMAO :saai:

Carlos Gonzales

I worked all last night til 7am this morning on my "Other Job". Kathy gave my two guys there work schedule for the day this morning and off they went with there GPS. I slept 3 hours then met the guys on a House wash job then I left to do 4 estimates and Kathy did 3 others by phone. Laying in Bed now vegging to the bb's and getting ready to watch a DVR taping of "Rescue me"...ahh life is good. Tomorrow we have a 12 hour day scheduled for Powerwashing and the same goes for Friday. Saturday my guys day will start a little later around noon but they will not be done until around 2am since they have residential and Commercial at night to do. Meanwhile I will be doing my usual estimates and going out to Dinner on Friday night with Kathy for our anniversary(16 yrs of marriage).

Oh yea did I say I'm tired:sleepey: One of these days I will just be doing one job....POWERWASHING!!! I love this business.

That a boy John....spray that water baby...:clap:

Happy Anniversary to you and Kathy!! mmm...this gives me an idea!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
As busy as ever - if not more so. Still working in the occasional Dr. appointment/PT to get the knee/shoulder in shape. So far, so good.