• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Project from Hell

Mathew Johnson

Here is a project we worked on all day. I didn't think we would ever get it clean. Massive stains and rust spots. Tar and paint stains as well. The owners were pretty happy. They do student rentals for the local colleges. They have 42 properties and this was a test one for us.

These are Before pics. I will post after pics in the next thread.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 52
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 56
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 51
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5480 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5480 (Medium).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 46

Mathew Johnson

Some After PICS

Attachments

• IMG_5586.jpg
    IMG_5586.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5570 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5570 (Medium).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5591 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5591 (Medium).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5594 (Medium) (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5594 (Medium) (Medium).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5589 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5589 (Medium).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 35

Mathew Johnson

Like night and day Matt....Wow...great job. I bet 10 to 1 the owners will be calling you to do the other properties!!!

Already quoting additional properties for them tomorrow morning. I quoted this property clearly stating that I didn't think I could get some of the stains out. Thank god for the 32 foot coress wand. The owners were shocked, they told me that they said "we have our own maintenance crew and rented powerwashers in the past ... Until now. It pays to have our properties professionally cleaned."

Job paid nearly 2K.

It was a good week (and month) so far. We have broken last Aprils sales as of Monday.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Nice Job Matt. By the end of this week we will also have surpassed our last years April total. I'd say where around 20% ahead of last years pace so far which is a great sign...but I will also say we are paying over $2000/month to advertise which is also ahead of last years pace so far.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Good job Matt. There is little market for that here, but it's impressive.

I have no idea about any of that stuff, but I'm curious, what is the going rate in that area to have a house that size painted? It looks like a new paint job.

Mathew Johnson

Good job Matt. There is little market for that here, but it's impressive.

I have no idea about any of that stuff, but I'm curious, what is the going rate in that area to have a house that size painted? It looks like a new paint job.

It would probably cost 15 or 16 K to get it painted

Mathew Johnson

Picked up another one their properties today! Did over 15 quotes today and picked up four Dunkin Donuts, three times a year - Buildings, Flatwork and awnings. America runs on Dunkin.... and so does Pressure Washing Services, Inc.

God I love powerwashing!