• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC and TWS Carve Out A Relationship

Carlos Gonzales

The United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners www.uamcc.org and Tech Wash Services www.techwashinc.com have established an agreement with each other in which both companies have agreed to explore and consider to utilize each others standings and resources within the pressure washing industry to fulfill current and future pressure washing contracts.

TWS is contracted by Target, a nation wide retailer, in which TWS will utilize the UAMCC along with other resources to assist them, when needed, to service Target stores nation wide. The relationship between UAMCC and TWS is being treated as a simple and non-binding agreement.

Jeff LeCours

Interesting connection. Good to see them here.

John, I got a call from them about couple weeks ago for compactor cleaning I passed the work onto Christain from Pressure Works locally and he just did the project a couple days ago, said it was pretty easy and hopes to get other work from it

So I gave the name & number to Carlos to work his magic, if they can help us we, can help them. Good agreement

I know they have a lot of this work coming up in the Northern states

Russ Spence

Different deal all together, I did some digging and the company out here does the pressure cleaning contracts, TWS does the trash compactors.