• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks to the Charter Members

Carlos Gonzales

I wish to Thank all the Charter members that volunteered to help out as being a Mod here on the UAMCC. An open invite was sent to all the Charter Members as a group asking for their help.

We appreciate those that responded:

Michael T.
Henry B.
Don P
Matthew J.
Eric an Jen.

For right now we are good in the Mod category. Thanks again!!

Eric Flynn

THAT IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST COMMERCIALS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
I LOVE IT!!!

~Jen (singing..."Oooo baby baby..bu bu bu baby)

Carlos Gonzales

THAT IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST COMMERCIALS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
I LOVE IT!!!

~Jen (singing..."Oooo baby baby..bu bu bu baby)

Isn't it though...

Actually Comcast has 2 of them out right now that are pretty good.

Okay Moderators...your power has not been turned on yet...lol. I thought I could just flick a switch and all of you would have "MOD POWER". It wasn't until a mod asked me what they are suppose to do...I just said..."Go out to the fourms and Mod"...Their response was..."how without any MOD POWER?..

Anyway...I will get you all set up in the A.M. sometime...:biggrin:

Carlos Gonzales

Of course I missed a PM from John T asking to help also...

THANKS JOHN..you are the last one for now. Sorry I missed you PM from yesterday bro...my bad.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Of course I missed a PM from John T asking to help also...

THANKS JOHN..you are the last one for now. Sorry I missed you PM from yesterday bro...my bad.
Count me in. I;ve been moderating numerous bb's for at least 8 yrs now. Easiest way for me to help out with some bulletin boards and orgs. I'll help where I can and also I learned alot from others who aren't moderators so its all GOOD!!

Scott Davis

I wish to Thank all the Charter members that volunteered to help out as being a Mod here on the UAMCC. An open invite was sent to all the Charter Members as a group asking for their help.

We appreciate those that responded:

Michael T.
Henry B.
Don P
Matthew J.
Eric an Jen.

For right now we are good in the Mod category. Thanks again!!

Its cool Carlos, you actually should leave me off the list...I will be the Ninja Mod that nobody sees coming. :got-hooligan: