• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Philly Area Contractors.. I have money for you

Ken Fenner

Needed:

Fleet washing company
Wood Resto company that can do cedar siding
Companies willing to sub for painting and staining
Local roof cleaners

I am averaging 20 leads per day and many of them are commercial projects. I will hand these to qualified contractors. I want only local guys within 25 miles of the Philly Metro market.

Ken Fenner

Jim, enjoyed the convo (as always).

Guy, I love North Carolina. Why the heck would you want me down there? William Page would hunt me down.

Guy Blackmon

Ken, you 2 guys would get together and figure out a way to put us all out of business!!!:yes: Or sub us out, sit back and count all the cash!!!:yes:

Doug Tripp

Ken,

I didn't realize I was so close to you over this weekend. Just got back from Upper Darby area. Next time I'll try to look you up.