• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

CPA for the UAMCC

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC is pleased to announce that the CPA Firm of ADValue Financial Solutions www.advaluecpa.com has been selected from a pool of 4 other candidates to provide accounting/bookeeping services for the UAMCC. ADValue comes highy recommended from the Chamber of Commerce. Also, their references gave nothing but glowing marks.

ADValue reviewed the UAMCC's 5 year business plan plus met with me to discuss not only the their services but also the long range plan for the UAMCC and the industry. This impressed me. I sensed that the owner of ADValue had a keen interest in our association in which he asked many questions regarding growth and stability.

Their bid came in below what was orginally allocated by us as it relates to monthly CPA services. This is good. I estimated around $330.00 a month and their monthly fee is sitting at $280.00

Barring any major curve balls from ADValue, we anticipate bringing them onboard as early as May 1st. My last communication with them on Sat. was that they will be providing an engagement letter for us to sign. I plan on meeting with the owner and his staff when I return from Charlotte. I also want them to reconcile April's financials.

Essentially they will be taking over the entire reporting responsibilities for the UAMCC. In conjunction with this they will complete our 501c-6 filing also.

The UAMCC will make available all financial disclosures once the CPA does the books. There is a "set up" period that the CPA must do first before we start feeding him receipts and etc.

Here is a snapshot of their services to the UAMCC:
  1. Annual Information Returns State and Federal - Tax Returns due May 15th for Calendar Year Organizations
  2. Bookkeeping/Accounting Services - enter checking, credit card, etc., data and produce Monthly financial statements
  3. Management Advisory Services - 1/2 hour per quarter (Optional)
  4. Setup 501 C Status with the IRS and State