• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Time To Do the Right Thing...

Scott Millen

The UAMCC is happy to announce Carlos Gonzales as having officially agreed to accept the position he has in fact filled since this organization began taking members: Carlos is the Interim Executive Director.

We are making this official in recognition of Carlos’ tireless support and drive in building the Transition Team and the organization itself. He has given of his time, his energy, his heart, soul, and considerable expense to keep this drive alive. It is no overstatement to say that without his efforts, the UAMCC would be nowhere near where we are today. Given the responsibilities he has been shouldering, we needed to make an officially recognized position and job title, so that he could have real standing in the world outside the pressure washing industry where he has been representing us. He has been the title-less face of the UAMCC for too long.

Nobody else could continue this effort in his place and have any realistic hope of succeeding. The Interim Executive Director must accomplish the remaining duties necessary to place this organization where it must be if the new Directors to be elected this fall are to succeed.

He will be responsible for guiding the convention planning, growing membership, and doing the daily administration required by our articles of incorporation and bylaws. He will represent us to the rest of the world, and speak for this organization as directed by the membership. He will report directly to the Transition Team until the newly elected Board is formed at the Fall Convention. We foresee this position as temporary, until a search committee formed by the inaugural Board finds and hires a candidate to serve as Executive Director on a more permanent basis.

This is an enormous responsibility and workload that Carlos has shouldered from the beginning, without benefit of job description or official recognition. It is the right time for the UAMCC to do the right thing: We made it official.

Thank you Carlos, and congratulations!

The UAMCC Transition Team
Scott Millen
Michael Kreisle
Jeff LeCours
David Vicars
Rob Huffman

Eric Flynn

I was JUST talking to a friend about the UAMCC and I tried to explain what Carlos did and what his title was....lol.

This is great!
I could not think of a better person to fill those shoes.
Way to go 'Los!

~Jen

Henry Bockman

Carlos you really stepped into it now..

Now that you've been given a "title" your going to have to really start doing some work!

:got-hooligan:

Jeff LeCours

Congrats Carlos, You had my vote at Hello LOL

But really Congrats brother. I want all to know, that this was an easy decision for the team and in other conversations with contractors over the past 6 months many had said to me I hope Carlos stays on past the launch. Scott said a lot in his announcement of this Carlos does a lot.

I have said from the beginning and hoped Carlos would stay on for at least a while after launch. It was his idea and driving force that started this and got us to this point. I really love this industry, I can't believe what its done for me and my family. I love the the biz, I like the contractors I see, speak with and I have met sooooo many professionals since I have started my business in 2000. Veterans, newbies, part timers alike. There are a lot of people that make all or part of their living off of pressure washing. I see the newbies, just like me a few years back, all excited about those first phone calls for bids, someone gets the BIG call for the first time and is excited. I see veterans, many who have shared their expereinces on the BB's or in phone calls. I see those vets willing to take 5 minutes and help a guy. I have seen vets get ideas from the new guys too

Theres a lot of passion for this industry, not just us here on the BB's but there is over 20,000 or more that do washing. I have met companies at the NY RT, huge companies, but just every day guys like us, just making a living at what they choose to do. Passion is why I am happy Carlos started this and will continue with it for a period of time. The guy is nuts. He has put his life or work on hold, for what? Just because he wanted to give back and help promote an industry that he to has passion for. It may sound corny but he does have passion for this, not his personal gain, just he started washing some years ago and it lead him to other avenues of revenue all from washing. I was freindly with Carlos from these BB's and then I met him and liked him more. He was always even headed on the BB's and willing to help. I have worked with him on this UAMCC and met up with him a few times now, He just a good guy and most of all to the benefit of the UAMCC , he's a smart guy. He works 12 hour days often on this, you need at the beginning a guy just like Carlos.

This UAMCC is about a couple things helping contractors and promoting our industry. We are a true industry but not all people think that. Over the next months and years, I see the UAMCC growing, not into this big blank org, but an org that does promote contractors to customers, whether its resi, commercial, gov or what ever. We can slowy but surely be a voice that helps. Most all other industries have these orgs and many help and grow, why not the pressure washing industry
With Carlos continuing to head up this thing we are going in the right direction, with our members and non members giving ideas we have a chance to be a strong org that helps. There is soooo much more that has to be done in the months and years ahead and Carlos is a good one to do it.....with all of our help.

We are lucky we have such a dedicated guy at the interim ED position. Its a full time job, for sure

Go Carlos
Go UAMCC
Congrats bro, I still think you're nuts.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Smart move!! Nobody knows the complete story about the UAMCC as much as Carlos does now. He should be and will now be the first official ED. Alot of us felt all along that Carlos should take this position first if it was to come to that. There was never a guarantee that the UAMCC was going to be where it is today and since it has done as well as it has the right guy to continue this forward progress at this moment in time is Carlos. Don't know if I should say Congrats to Carlos or not because it still is a major job to take on but if there was a right guy for the moment it definitely no doubt in my mind....is Carlos!!

Daniel Hulbert

Great Job Carlos!!! I agree with all that has been said, I'm new around hear but managed to attend the MB round table and I have to say I was very impressed with the complete presentation you and the transition team put on. It was very organized and clear that you and your team had been working extremely hard to put this all together. My feeling after that presentation was to contact you and offer my help in any form but found myself wondering how I could possible contribute and then I chickened out. So to re-visit that moment I will say should you find some area in which I could possible help the UAMCC out please do not hesitate to ask I would gladly give my time to help in any way. Again, Congratulations!!! on a job well done.Dan

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think it was a no brainer, Carlos has his own money into it. He dedicated time away from his family and likely his business.

I wouldnt have expected anyone else at this time.

The Uamcc has come along ways, still ton of work to be completed.

I'm very courious to see the final Board members. I would also like to know how long will an excutive adminstrators stay is as well as BOD member. Well thats another thread, i was off topic.

Concrats Carlos, any help you need Holla...