• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New construction pricing

Hydro

Hope everyone is doing well :)

We have been invited to bid on a new construction clean up job. It's just 2 concrete slabs, they are new so not too dirty. We've only been doing residential work up till now, so I'm not really sure how to do the pricing for this one. One is 100 by 50 feet, and one is 250 by 150. I've been reading around, but the prices I've been finding have been anywhere from 2 cents to cents a square foot. I've been thinking maybe 4 cents. Does this seem reasonable? am I way too high or lowballing it? Any input is welcomed :)

Ken Fenner

Thats way too low for such a small one-time project. Be very careful with green concrete (new). The number is probably closer to eight-ten cents per s/f.

Paul Barkley

I would say that around 6-8 cents per sq. ft. would be a min. I would also recommend that you use caution with new concrete, easily scars in some cases.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hey Aaron. question for you. Is there a way to get the color back in this brick where the algae was. After cleaning it left this white stain. almost like it sucked the color out.

before kingwood chimney cleaned.jpgafter clean chimney kingwood.jpg

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
We did some new brick on February. It had some white brick that the white would come off with a lite scrub with a soft brush. They said they would have someone come in and reface them. We used our roof pump on it and did not have trouble. The problem occurred on the building that was done before we started.

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
we did a new McDonalds clean-up and we charged 10 cents psf. It was over 15,500 Sq.Ft. and we use an 1 1/2 fire hose hooked to a fire hydrant for water volume.