• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing Helped Me Get This Job

Damaris Sutton

I just landed a large contract for exterior painting that I booked two months in advance and got a deposit to hold the space open. He was impressed with my painting knowledge and problem solving I brought to the table to fix the mess ups the last contractor performed, but when I described the low pressure techniques that sold him on the spot.

My Wife thought I was a little High(Price not drugs), but there is a lot of angles and some awkward high spots to coat.

Thanks to Ken and all the little people that made this possible...:Smiley-2097:

David Vicars

Congrats Jimmy.

Sounds to me that were value priced. He saw the value in you and your knowledge.
Those are my most valued clients. :yes:

Damaris Sutton

Congrats Jimmy.

Sounds to me that were value priced. He saw the value in you and your knowledge.
Those are my most valued clients. :yes:

Yeah, it seems like just when I get a run of the ones who want big box store products and handypeople prices I get a direction change in the right direction. I love the people who spend for quality and the proper steps.

deach

Way to go Jimmy. You know, I've taken some things learned here and there and honestly things are better now too. I'm not only busier but making more $$$ per job now. I recently snatched two P/W jobs from guys right down the street because of techniques. Landed two full cedar re-stains because of "problem solving" (as you put it) from previous guys.

I've lost a couple cause of price but not gonna let that bother me. There are all sorts of people that will do things cheaper than I will. I'll let them and the customer worry about it, not me. I try to explain to folks the right way and if they understand fine.

Anyway again...Way to go..be careful.