• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Dues

Dave Long

Hey guys when I can I pay my dues so I can be a member of UAMCC. If I understood Mike K. The other day I dont think you are accepting members yet, but as soon as you I want in the game coach! I would love to be a UAMCC member as I can tell you all are on the right path! Just let me know when and how...

Scott Stone

The membership drive is coming soon. How soon has not been decided, yet. I think that we are planning on having some actual benefits for members before we begin the enrollment process.

Dave Long

What do you guys have in mind? As far as benifiets before you pay your dues? You guys are doing a great thing! Keep the good work up guys! Maybe just one day after I become a member and get more seasoned as a PW Contractor, I can work my way up the ladder and be apart of the team to! :):):)

Carlos Gonzales

Dave,

As reported in Myrtle Beach these are the 1st set of benefits that the UAMCC will be rolling out initially:

Listing of 1st set of Benefits for UAMCC Members

Regional Information Sharing

Annual Conference

Regional Round Tables

"Wash With Us" Public Campaign

Quarterly e-mail Newsletter

Member only internet consumer sales & marketing training

Member Job Lead Program

Direct mail campaign consulting

Equal UAMCC Member Vendor Participation

Equal UAMCC Member Manufacturer Participation

Members only section on UAMCC BBS

UAMCC Members Only BBS information sharing

UAMCC BBS Chat Room

Conference calling capability among members

Natural disaster support and education

Regulatory and Government education

Public awareness campaigns

Promotion of UAMCC Members on the UAMCC website

Promote UAMCC member events through regional advertising campaigns for members

There may be a few adjustments on some of the benefits listed above but all in all we are positionining these for the initial membership drive.