• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Get er done fastttt

Jeff LeCours

Here's an email from a job we did today. The carpet thing is nothing new. We wait a day for it to dry and do a quick brooming and its like new. I have heard the past 2 years they had many problems with the past washers.. Think we'll get the job next year? YUP

I love my condos and my crew. They are quick bunch of guys with VERY LITTLE call back ever. They are quick & GOOD

I like hearing what the HOA thinks :biggrin:

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:34 PM
Subject: Power Spraying xxxxxxx

Looks pretty good from the outside,they are fast. They had 3 trucks in here doing it so not to draw out the process.

I have one question???? Are they coming back to vacuum up all the debris that is now on everyone's carpet at our front doors ??

If not can we let the lady who does the cleaning on Fridays know to bring a vacuum with her so she can take of it.

If not I think you are going to receive a few phone calls.

Big improvement over last year,these guys had the equipment to get the job done the right way.

I was over there today and saw the pollen. I have spoken to Jeff from JL Pressure Washing and he states that he will send his guys back out tomorrow and sweep the carpets.

Mike Cooke

Here's an email from a job we did today. The carpet thing is nothing new. We wait a day for it to dry and do a quick brooming and its like new. I have heard the past 2 years they had many problems with the past washers.. Think we'll get the job next year? YUP

I love my condos and my crew. They are quick bunch of guys with VERY LITTLE call back ever. They are quick & GOOD

I like hearing what the HOA thinks :biggrin:

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:34 PM
Subject: Power Spraying xxxxxxx

Looks pretty good from the outside,they are fast. They had 3 trucks in here doing it so not to draw out the process.

I have one question???? Are they coming back to vacuum up all the debris that is now on everyone's carpet at our front doors ??

If not can we let the lady who does the cleaning on Fridays know to bring a vacuum with her so she can take of it.

If not I think you are going to receive a few phone calls.

Big improvement over last year,these guys had the equipment to get the job done the right way.

I was over there today and saw the pollen. I have spoken to Jeff from JL Pressure Washing and he states that he will send his guys back out tomorrow and sweep the carpets.

Good Job!! Jeffro!!

Jeff LeCours

How much debri actually gets on the carpet. Could you blow most of it off with a blower? Just curious!

Most properties dont care. Its not really debris its that darn yellow pollen dust and it disappears in a few days at most. The PM told me this HOA is super picky so I knew I would go back. Ya blower and maybe a little aggitation with a broom and it will be gone

Anything to keep the customer happy. Customer Service Baby

Jeff LeCours

Good Job!! Jeffro!!

Sorry you didnt get the job again this year:biggrin: LOL LOL LOL

Only messin with Mike everyone. He really didnt do it last year...........he did it the year before. ........Kidding.......darn i am funny sometimes LOL

Thanks mike and dont call me Jeffro LMAO

Carlos Gonzales

Most properties dont care. Its not really debris its that darn yellow pollen dust and it disappears in a few days at most. The PM told me this HOA is super picky so I knew I would go back. Ya blower and maybe a little aggitation with a broom and it will be gone

Anything to keep the customer happy. Customer Service Baby

Rock and Roll baby....good stuff Jeff!!

Mike Cooke

sorry you didnt get the job again this year:biggrin: Lol lol lol

only messin with mike everyone. He really didnt do it last year...........he did it the year before. ........kidding.......darn i am funny sometimes lol

thanks mike and dont call me jeffro lmao

lol!!!!!!! I'll call you tomorrow to find out who you got that from!!

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,

Just out of curiosity, what was the job exactly and what kind of machines do you have in these 3 tucks?

It was a condo complex. It had 5 LARGE 3 story buildings w/3 levels of walkway/breezeways and stairwells. We cleaned out all the gutters, washed the buildings, cleaned pool deck, pool house and vinyl pool fence. We had it done, we had it done in 5 hours with 6 guys

My trucks pull trailers, 2 have 2 machines, 1 has 3 machines. but its all about my crews. They just know how to rock and roll. They did 54 2 & 3 story buildings a couple of weeks ago in 4 long days. I was even amazed how quick they did it. I told them we only had 4 days to do it because of a packed schedule, and they got er done for me

Attachments

• #2equip.jpg
    #2equip.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 35
  • #trailer99.jpg
    #trailer99.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 31
  • rig1xx.jpg
    rig1xx.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 33

Chad Johnson

Thats really good Jeff. I understand what you mean about it being "about the crews".
You could have the best machine ever built, but it dont mean squat if you dont know how to run it.