PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Roof Shoes

Isaac Baghdanov
05-13-2009, 01:01 AM
Howdy folks, I need to scramble around on a cedar roof, what type of shoes do I need? I wont be using water, just air blowing off pine needles. i don't think my RedWings are up to the task.

Thad Eckhoff
05-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Korkers (http://korkers.com/work.php) should do the trick.

Florin Nutu
05-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Korkers (http://korkers.com/work.php) should do the trick.

Yep, thats what I use. They are a life saver. Use the sandals and I just bought a pair of boots that have interchangeable soles for spikes or felt pad or tread. Looking forward to trying them out. Got three cedar roofs right next door to each other I am doing in two weeks.

Isaac Baghdanov
05-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks, i will check them out, and let you know my thoughts. Florin, your kickin this year!

Florin Nutu
05-13-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks, i will check them out, and let you know my thoughts. Florin, your kickin this year!

Yes sir. Going full time is the best decision I have made(so far). Slammed with work. Just nned to get a little more commercial to secure keeping me busy during the winter months. Shoot I even snagged a job in your neck of the woods that came thru the UAMCC benefit pipeline. Gonna be doing it in a couple weeks when I go visit my folks down in PDX

Isaac Baghdanov
05-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Korkers are awesome, I felt very secure, tons of traction. Only thing I didn't like is it doesn't fit my boot as well as it should. Florin lemme know when your in Portland, and lets do lunch?

Florin Nutu
05-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Korkers are awesome, I felt very secure, tons of traction. Only thing I didn't like is it doesn't fit my boot as well as it should. Florin lemme know when your in Portland, and lets do lunch?

I will be there the weekend of the 30th. That would be awesome dude.

deach
05-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Which spike sets do you guys prefer on the Korkers?

Isaac Baghdanov
05-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Which spike sets do you guys prefer on the Korkers?

They only had the carbide ones where I went. Needed them so I bought em!

Isaac Baghdanov
05-14-2009, 12:13 PM
I will be there the weekend of the 30th. That would be awesome dude.
Sounds good, see ya then.

Carlos Gonzales
05-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Yes sir. Going full time is the best decision I have made(so far). Slammed with work. Just nned to get a little more commercial to secure keeping me busy during the winter months. Shoot I even snagged a job in your neck of the woods that came thru the UAMCC benefit pipeline. Gonna be doing it in a couple weeks when I go visit my folks down in PDX :clap::clap:

Isaac - when are you going to take the UAMCC plunge? :rolleyes:

Isaac Baghdanov
05-14-2009, 12:30 PM
:clap::clap:

Isaac - when are you going to take the uamcc plunge? :rolleyes:

i just did!!

Tim Fields
05-14-2009, 01:31 PM
i just did!!

Congrats Issac. Great move on your part. Welcome aboard.

Doug Rucker
07-01-2012, 06:26 AM
How did the shoes work out for you???