• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Be pro-Active - Tile roof cleaning

Scott Davis

We cleaned the roof of a neighbor of theirs last August. When I was looking at the sattleite photo of their home, I saw this one was a beautiful house, but had a really dirty roof. When we were done with the neighbors house we left a business card w/ a note telling them that we cleaned their neighbors roof, and to give us a call for an estimate and more information.

3 days later she called and I gave her a quote. (She waited until now because Ike flooded her house 5-6 feet)

If we hadn't stopped and given her the note, she would have spent $20k+ on re-roofing and we would have been $1,288.00 poorer. It was a Win Win all around.

18734Martiniquebefore.jpg

18734Martiniqueafter.jpg

IMG00231.jpg

IMG00232-1.jpg

Scott Davis

Excellent, Scott. Tell Celeste great job for me. :coool:

Hahaha, nope, this was all me. Well, me and the guy who works for us.

Jim, our guy is only about 120 lbs, and pretty much isnt scared of anything. Including setup up and breakdown we were on the job for about 2 hours.

ccpressureclean

Nice work, but what do you mean she was going to spend 20k on a new roof? Was she really thinking of replacing that roof just because it was dirty?

Scott Davis

Nice work, but what do you mean she was going to spend 20k on a new roof? Was she really thinking of replacing that roof just because it was dirty?

Dont know if she would have gone through with it, but this is a very high $$ area. 20k is not alot for your home to look good. They're landscaping alone is going to cost them more than that, since Ike destroyed their other landscaping.