• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Suggestions please

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
I am quoting cleaning this sidewalk. Acid should do the trick but it is right next to an asphalt parking lot. What precautions do I need to take to prevent any damage to the asphalt?

Attachments

• TG Plaza 1.jpg
    TG Plaza 1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38
  • TG Plaza 2.jpg
    TG Plaza 2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 39
  • TG Plaza 3.jpg
    TG Plaza 3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 42

Carlos Gonzales

Doug,

What about using diverters/dams to keep the water contained on the sidewalks? As you do sections of the sidewalk ~ reclaim it up and then reposition the diverters/dams! Just a thought.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I am quoting cleaning this sidewalk. Acid should do the trick but it is right next to an asphalt parking lot. What precautions do I need to take to prevent any damage to the asphalt?

Its colored concrete i can tell from the side photos,

Why do you think the concretes going to get damaged? The Acid wont damage it. You will have a mess on the asphalt if you dont watch and control the rinse. Do not allow anything to dry, your going to actually work harder getting it off if you do.

Vac up the water and divert it to a safe place if you think you cant get it to the drain safely.

Need anything Doug call me.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I would try hot water first....Is that a stained sidewalk or rust on it?

I think your right, Acid might actually change the pigment of the concrete if you have it too strong. 30-01 is what i would start with after i found hotwater didnt work.

I rarely use chems on Sidewalks in centers. Too much other stuff damaged, doors paint cieling ect...