• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good deal or not?

Florin Nutu

I just came across this for a second machine to accompany my 3800 , 4.5gpm hot that I have now. I dont know whats good or not out there. Will be taking a look at it tommorrow night.

By the description can you tell if it is worth the asking price?

KOHLER COMAND 18HP MOTOR WITH 125HR'S
GENERAL 1012 CW PUMP, REBUILT WITH NEW PACKINGS, BEARINGS AND SEALS.
NEW K-5 BIPASS UNLOADER. FUEL PUMP, 50 GAL WATTER TANK, GUN AND DETACHABLE WAND WITH TIP'S ELECTRIC START WITH NEW BATTERY.
RUNS AND WORKS GREAT!!
RATED @ 10.5 GAL MIN!! 1200 TO 2400 PSI!!
THESE SET UPS WILL CLEAN BETTER AND 2 TIMES FASTER THAN ANYTHING OUT THERE!!!

PUMP ALONE IS $1875 NEW!!

SELL ALL FOR 850.00 OBO
125.00 FOR THE HOIST IF YOU NEED ONE.

THIS WAS MY BACK-UP PRESSUREWASHER. DONT HAVE ANY MORE ROOM IN NEW SHOP! MUST GO A.S.A.P!

Randall Brooks

850.00??? Did I read that right? I'd be sure to get some ID from that guy. Sounds like he doesn't have room in his shop for what he took out of some other guys shop...I'd want a title or something in hand. If legit I'd jump on it. Where is it btw? LOL :yes:
Seriously I wouldn't send any money up front, COD only,,,reads like an e bay or Craig add and could be "Phishing" for idiots to send money "fast" before "the other guy gets here".

Doug Tripp

Might be worth it but I'd ask why a pump rebuild if only 125 hours ? Sounds like it may have been abused a little.

GP spec says max 1000psi

Florin Nutu

Might be worth it but I'd ask why a pump rebuild if only 125 hours ? Sounds like it may have been abused a little.

GP spec says max 1000psi

I noticed that too. I just bought it for 800. Gonna use it for my housewash and rinser machine. Russ is hooking me up right now with what I need to get it to work for what I need. If anybody has a wildfire in their area, let me know and I will go and put it out.

Gene Fivel

I just came across this for a second machine to accompany my 3800 , 4.5gpm hot that I have now. I dont know whats good or not out there. Will be taking a look at it tommorrow night.

By the description can you tell if it is worth the asking price?

KOHLER COMAND 18HP MOTOR WITH 125HR'S
GENERAL 1012 CW PUMP, REBUILT WITH NEW PACKINGS, BEARINGS AND SEALS.
NEW K-5 BIPASS UNLOADER. FUEL PUMP, 50 GAL WATTER TANK, GUN AND DETACHABLE WAND WITH TIP'S ELECTRIC START WITH NEW BATTERY.
RUNS AND WORKS GREAT!!
RATED @ 10.5 GAL MIN!! 1200 TO 2400 PSI!!
THESE SET UPS WILL CLEAN BETTER AND 2 TIMES FASTER THAN ANYTHING OUT THERE!!!

PUMP ALONE IS $1875 NEW!!

SELL ALL FOR 850.00 OBO
125.00 FOR THE HOIST IF YOU NEED ONE.

THIS WAS MY BACK-UP PRESSUREWASHER. DONT HAVE ANY MORE ROOM IN NEW SHOP! MUST GO A.S.A.P!

I would have somebody go by and check it out for you first

Florin Nutu

I would have somebody go by and check it out for you first

This was a business downsizing sale. I am pretty sure it is a legit lawful sale.

Already got it mounted in the back of my truck. Gonna get a 200' hose for it in the morning and gonna put it to use tomorrow. Gonna use my Landa (hot) trailer mount for high psi stuff and use the high gpm machine for house washes and rinsing.

Does anyone know if it will run a surface cleaner with such low psi but high gpm? The guy told me it would and cleans great but I dont want to take his word for it.