• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Fundraising - Rob Huffman

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC owes a great deal of gratitude and thanks to Rob Huffman from Aspen Contractors. Rob has agreed to head up and work with the UAMCC in establishing fundraising activities for the UAMCC.

Rob has been communicating with the Transition Team for several months about this subject. He met with the Transition Team members in Myrtle Beach with a cohesive outline of how the UAMCC can raise additional monies for the association. In reviewing this outline, we at the UAMCC have no reservations in welcoming Rob's "can do" approach to this thankless task.

Rob will be afforded the resources from the UAMCC in order for him to accomplish the goals that he spelled out to the UAMCC Transition Team in Myrtle Beach.

The involvement and volunteerism that Rob has shown the UAMCC goes beyond than simply putting an annoucement up on the different BBS's. We are thankful for individuals such as Rob that has agreed to not only say he would help but he took the extra steps to show the UAMCC Transition Team that he is compelled to follow through on his word. His actions are a true testimony that the fundraising for the UAMCC will be in good hands.

Rob, I can't thank you enough for taking this one.

Expect to hear more from Rob on this in the near future.

Terry Miller

Rob,
Thank you for taking your time with meeting with us at MB. We appreciate your dedication and willingness to be involved with the UAMCC. I am looking forward in meeting with you again. I enjoy the stories we shared. Thank You.

Rob Huffman

It is my pleasure and honor to help out the UAMCC TT with this opportunity. There are great things to come out of this in the end. Thanks to all for the support. I look forward to meeting the rest of the TT in the future.

To the TT, You guys have done a great job from the beginning and with more volunteers and more time there are nothing but good things this organization can provide contractors. I, as a contractor, have been nothing but impressed to date.

For those wondering about this organization come to a round table or event and listen to these guys talk about what is coming.

Roger Gothorp

Way to go Rob :) I am a huge sucker for any type of fund raising - please let me know if there is anything I can do to help here in the Carolinas!

Congrats to the TT for scooping up Rob! Another great acquisition :)

Celeste