• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Doing Roof & Siding on an Igloo ??

Rick Honahan

UAMCC Contractor Member
Just had to post this one. I figured since it came out so good I would run a special on all Igloo's from now on. Can't Figure out why no other Igloo owners have called though. lol

Last edited:

Thad Eckhoff

Is is 'all roof' or 'no roof'?
LOL.

Did you pressure wash the whole thing or do straight application with a roof cleaning setup? It looks like it would take about 15 minutes with a Delevan but I know it can be hard to tell from a picture.

Interesting stuff and a good job!

Rick Honahan

UAMCC Contractor Member
Whats wrong with all you Pro's out there. It was ICE!!!!!!!!! No it was a weird almost rubberized type if substance. I tried my roof mix - No go. Then tried an alkaline with no response. "Hot" water, Low Pressure did the job. Using these pics in local ads have brought a lot of customers. :clap:

ccpressureclean

The size is a little deceiving until you see how small the person is in the lift. I had no idea those types of dwelling were used in your area.

Rick Honahan

UAMCC Contractor Member
Their only used here until it's above freezing. lol No, really its the only one I have ever seen around here. It sure is fun to show people the before and after pics.

Gary Schell

looks good.

I remember as a kid there was a game show on that bob ubanks hosted that they prize was a geodesic home...

There are quite a few buildings in pa that look just like that, PennDOT uses them for storing road salt.