PDA

View Full Version : 16 State Contract = UAMCC Contractor Members

Carlos Gonzales
06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
First of all hats off to Rick P., Indy Power Wash ~ UAMCC Charter Member #2 for turning the UAMCC onto a 16 state contract with K & G stores. Rick..we appreciate it and thank you again. I sent you a PM earlier and yes I was on the phone for awhile with Evan. UAMCC Contractor Members have the green light on this. :clap::clap:

This is an immediate job for 16 states. Work is to commence this week at all the storefronts. As it has been the policy of the UAMCC we will email you the details of the contract and you can decide if you want to take a "whack" at it.

I wanted to announce this because this was due to the efforts of Rick....Thanks again.

I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office.

Minneapolis-St. Paul,
MNMinneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Palm Bay-Ocala, FL
Louisville, KY-
MilwaukeeWI
Columbus, OH
Winston Salem-Greensboro, NC
Austin, TX
St. Louis, MO
Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro, TN
Oklahoma City, OK
Greenville-Asheville, SC-NC
Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tulsa, OK
Jacksonville-Brunswick, FL-
Tampa-Sarasota-Lakeland, FL
Pittsburgh-Morgantown, PA-
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
Shreveport, LA
New York,
NYIrvington,
NJHarlem,
NY

Go UAMCC!!

Ken Fenner
06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Incredible. UAMCC contractors are going to make a lot of money in the coming years.

^5 Los!

Gene Fivel
06-01-2009, 09:18 PM
First of all hats off to Rick P., Indy Power Wash ~ UAMCC Charter Member #2 for turning the UAMCC onto a 16 state contract with K & G stores. Rick..we appreciate it and thank you again. I sent you a PM earlier and yes I was on the phone for awhile with Evan. UAMCC Contractor Members have the green light on this. :clap::clap:

This is an immediate job for 16 states. Work is to commence this week at all the storefronts. As it has been the policy of the UAMCC we will email you the details of the contract and you can decide if you want to take a "whack" at it.

I wanted to announce this because this was due to the efforts of Rick....Thanks again.

I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office.

Minneapolis-St. Paul,
Louisville, KY-
MilwaukeeWI
Columbus, OH
Austin, TX
St. Louis, MO
Oklahoma City, OK
Greenville-Asheville, SC-NC
Tulsa, OK
Jacksonville-Brunswick, FL-
Tampa-Sarasota-Lakeland, FL
Pittsburgh-Morgantown, PA-
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
Shreveport, LA
New York,
NYIrvington,
NJHarlem,
NY

Go UAMCC!!

send texas info....thx

Carlos Gonzales
06-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Email was sent from the UAMCC Website...If you are a UAMCC Member and have not registered on the UAMCC website...please do so.

You can register at www.uamcc.org (http://www.uamcc.org)

Jeff LeCours
06-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey get on this guys & gals, looks like real easy $$$$$$ Nothing in my area, wish there was. This is to easy

Way to go Rick!!!!!

Gary Schell
06-01-2009, 10:49 PM
You know the PA one isn't that far away.
I'm giving it serious consideration to it.

Karvonens Pro Clean
06-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Hey get on this guys & gals, looks like real easy $$$$$$ Nothing in my area, wish there was. This is to easy

Way to go Rick!!!!!

Jeff let me borrow your membership :rolleyes: Jacksonville is only a few hours and it'll give me and excuse to go see my pops and sisters,

Carlos Gonzales
06-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Jeff let me borrow your membership :rolleyes: Jacksonville is only a few hours and it'll give me and excuse to go see my pops and sisters,

Jeff...make sure you show Scott the secret UAMCC handshake! :biggrin:

Jeff LeCours
06-01-2009, 11:47 PM

LOL, Scott theres more UAMCC job contacts coming in often. I am really surprised the companies that are looking at the UAMCC and the RFP's are a steady flow and its only been a couple months since the UAMCC has opened its doors. I hope to see you join someday soon Scott. I hope a lot of you commercial guys join up. The org needs all fields of washers with experience

Heck you can sign up for I think $44 a month, cant beat that with a stick or a BAT :biggrin::coool:

David Vicars
06-01-2009, 11:50 PM
The UAMCC will be as good as our membership makes it.
Rick is a great example of that.
Thanks Rick. :clap:

OrlandoRoofCleaners.com
06-01-2009, 11:54 PM

The RFP's for flatwork alone will justify your UAMCC membership dollars! :yes:

For the amount of money you've saved on roof cleaning pumps alone, it's a no-brainer......sign up, Scotty!!! :coool:

Karvonens Pro Clean
06-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Jeff hold on to your hat,but I am already sold what the Uamcc has brought to the table so far...Don is correct about the money I have saved on roof pumps thanks to his generosity and friendship.For those who don't know Don is a genuinely good guy and a true friend.
I need to do the payment plan thing and be dine with it,but after losing 1/2 our monthly income I've been having a hard time letting go of any money right now unless it bill paying time.

Isaac Baghdanov
06-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Way to go, this is awesome! Nothing here, but who cares! No org has ever done this in this industry. I love it!:banane09:

Jeff LeCours
06-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Jeff hold on to your hat,but I am already sold what the Uamcc has brought to the table so far...Don is correct about the money I have saved on roof pumps thanks to his generosity and friendship.For those who don't know Don is a genuinely good guy and a true friend.
I need to do the payment plan thing and be dine with it,but after losing 1/2 our monthly income I've been having a hard time letting go of any money right now unless it bill paying time.

I hear you Scott, letting go of the money is why many may be sitting back. I dont want to promise anyone if they join, they will make their money back asap. But there is definitly a chance they can make there money back the 1st year. Plus being a part of the UAMCC has many other benefits, like many have talked about, other savings and value to a membership

I wish a lot of guys would join, there has been and will be job leads, RFP's and such that wont be used by UAMCC contractors, just because we dont have contractors in those areas

I see this latest job leads in areas like FL and other areas, theres contractors I know that could do those projects, but they arent members and they will never even know about these projects, so they wont get the chance and wont get the easy money.

Scott look at the payment plan, that is a good value. Good luck

cmturner
06-02-2009, 09:08 AM
I will be joining up soon but I got to get a new machine first. I don't remember but is there some type of discount on equipment from supplier members?

Jeff LeCours
06-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I will be joining up soon but I got to get a new machine first. I don't remember but is there some type of discount on equipment from supplier members?

I know Bob PT State is giving UAMCC members a discount.

Lonnie Greenwood
06-02-2009, 05:13 PM
hey thanks for the info anr pressure washing inc will be doing the stores in fl nc sc thanks olot for the lead also were cleaning the target stores in fl ga sc nc va thanks uamcc.

www.anrpressurewashing.com

Lonnie Greenwood
386-232-4388

Jeff LeCours
06-02-2009, 05:52 PM
hey thanks for the info anr pressure washing inc will be doing the stores in fl nc sc thanks olot for the lead also were cleaning the target stores in fl ga sc nc va thanks uamcc.

www.anrpressurewashing.com (http://www.anrpressurewashing.com)

Lonnie Greenwood
386-232-4388

Great Lonnie. UAMCC member making $$$ off some of the UAMCC leads. This is a big thing for the UAMCC. Contractors for Contractors. This what its all about

Carlos Gonzales
06-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Lonnie - good to see you getting your arms around this stuff.

This is great news for the UAMCC and the industry....:clap:

Keep pressing forward and don't look back! Keep up the good work everyone!

Lonnie Greenwood
06-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Thank You for having ANR as a member i know this is going to be a good relationship for us i need work like i had in 2007 i need to im havig to do alot of travling but its ok i dont mind hard dirty work so keep them leads comming

Doug Tripp
06-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Is it to late to receive this info?

Carlos Gonzales
06-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Is it to late to receive this info?

Unfortunately it is too late Doug. The work is being done this weekend. We will get you in on the next round!

Doug Tripp
06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm free tomorrow!!

No problem and thanks for the answer.

Carlos Gonzales
06-11-2009, 01:51 AM
How did you all do with these contracts? Any pics...if you have some...put em up for us to see.

Appreciate it!

Chime in Contractors...:clap:

Lonnie Greenwood
06-11-2009, 03:17 PM
hey carlos im still waiting on them to send the right color chalk they sent red but they want them done in white i have done four out of eight easy work i would do them all day an night an the money is good lonnie greenwood.

Michael Tessaro
06-12-2009, 02:11 AM
We got the stencils but the concrete was too clean, no contrast at all. We are still waiting on the spray chalk. We got the red but got the message not to use it.

Lonnie Greenwood
06-15-2009, 07:20 PM
hey if any of you guys are doing the stincills for k&g stores please call me i have some info you guys need to know or email me or call 3864736809 thanks lonnie greenwood

Michael Tessaro
06-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Just fyi. The K&G program fell thru here. Got stencils but couldnt find any dirty concrete. Got Red spray chalk but told not to use it. Got white chalk but told to wait and they would contact us later. This has been over 2 weeks. This has been , in my opinion, a very poorly planned campaign. I wonder what K&G paided Ubiquitous Media for this?

Carlos Gonzales
06-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Just fyi. The K&G program fell thru here. Got stencils but couldnt find any dirty concrete. Got Red spray chalk but told not to use it. Got white chalk but told to wait and they would contact us later. This has been over 2 weeks. This has been , in my opinion, a very poorly planned campaign. I wonder what K&G paided Ubiquitous Media for this?

Poorly planned on Ubiquitious Medias part. I

Gene Fivel
06-24-2009, 08:53 PM

I got some dirty concrete Michael.....LOL

Indy Power Wash
06-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Very poorly planned I agree. Glad I got paid upfront.

Lonnie Greenwood
08-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Any other members out there get stiffed by Evan and Ubiquitous Media?????? After doing all the work they are saying that they are not going to pay because they haven't gotten paid from K&G Stores yet. The original agreement was 30 days net, but now they are renigging on us....is this happening to anyone else? They even said that if we got them done by a certain time that we would get a bonus too.

Ken Fenner
08-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Lonnie, I hope that is not the case. Nothing gets me more PO'd than not getting paid for work performed.

I don't have a dog in this fight as I did not perform and of the work. Can/Should the org step in here?

Russ Spence
08-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Lonnie, I hope that is not the case. Nothing gets me more PO'd than not getting paid for work performed.

I don't have a dog in this fight as I did not perform and of the work. Can/Should the org step in here?

Since the UAMCC are the ones who put the info on the boards and they are the one who made it "exclusive" for "your members" yes you should step in and in my oponion you are partly responsible for posting thing too quickly, this hurts people and this is an area you should stay out of.

Carlos Gonzales
08-06-2009, 09:47 AM
The UAMCC passed a lead on...that was it. It is up to members to due their due diligence to ensure that they are covered such as having a written contract with a company. Being a member of the UAMCC does not remove the necessary steps you would normally go through when entering a contract.

How many of you have written contracts with this vendor?

This contract was not exclusive to just UAMCC.

Russ Spence
08-06-2009, 09:54 AM
The UAMCC passed a lead on...that was it. It is up to members to due their due diligence to ensure that they are covered such as having a written contract with a company. Being a member of the UAMCC does not remove the necessary steps you would normally go through when entering a contract.

How many of you have written contracts with this vendor?

This contract was not exclusive to just UAMCC.
Carlos your words
I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office

Sounds like it too me?

Carlos Gonzales
08-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Yep...those are my typed words Russ....meaning that those called will be verified or ask if they are a UAMCC...that doesn't imply exclusivity dude. :redcard: I think maybe between 3-5 contractors (UAMCC) actually did something with them. I am not sure...Lonnie being one of them.

Lonnie Greenwood
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
we did margate fl miami fl tampa 2 orlando jacksonville they owe us 1375.00 im not asking the uamcc to get involed we can handle this i want you guys to no what is going own thats all this is anr responsibilty only not the uamcc

Lonnie Greenwood
08-06-2009, 08:31 PM
It was not our intention to stir up questions about what the UAMCC's role should be in this situation. We are proud members of the UAMCC and know that it is solely up to us to choose the jobs that we feel would benefit our company. It is our choice alone.

We are handling the situation, but wanted to know if anyone else was running into the same situation.

It was our intent to bring awareness to others in the same situation and to also learn from it so that maybe the next time that Umbiquitous Media wants to put forth a lead we can be more conscious of past history and not let our fellow members be stung like we were. We just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem and see if they had any different contacts for the company than we did.

We did receive an email just a bit ago from Evan at Umbiquitous and he forwarded an email to the finance department for them to give us an update on payment. We will keep you all posted.

Thank you for letting us share this with you all.

Lonnie Greenwood
08-25-2009, 10:03 PM
:clap::clap::clap: Thought you all would be interested to hear that we finally got paid for the K&G Stencil jobs we did. After calling and explaining to them that it would cost them more money to go to court than to just pay the invoices they finally sent out a check. :clap::clap::clap:

The Cleaning Doctor
08-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Way to go Lonnie. Glad to hear you got paid for all the driving.

Jeff LeCours
08-26-2009, 01:02 AM
:clap::clap::clap: Thought you all would be interested to hear that we finally got paid for the K&G Stencil jobs we did. After calling and explaining to them that it would cost them more money to go to court than to just pay the invoices they finally sent out a check. :clap::clap::clap:

Glad you got YOUR money !!!!!!!!

Michael Tessaro
08-26-2009, 02:53 AM
Lonnie, Glad you got paid. I hope the stencil guy got paid. When I talked to him he was POed. They owed him over 20K.

Bryan Otten
08-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Great Job ...Hats Off to You...:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2 :

Indy Power Wash
08-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Glad to hear that Lonnie. Sorry you got jerked around. Guys I hope no one got burned in this deal. I think everyone has to make a decision how they do business. When I get a one time deal from anyone out of state I require payment prior to service. Period. I got paid for all locations upfront. Via PayPal. I explain to them it's just like a credit card if they challenge the charge it may be refunded by PayPal within 60 days.

I get maybe one or two calls a month with similar deals. I always require prepayment. Some have sent certified checks overnight. If they don't pay we don't do the work. I have accepted 50% down and balance on completion on larger deals. Even a well intentioned lead can be a bad one. It's up to each of as business people to evaluate the risk and determine how we want to run or business. I'm not saying this is the way to run your business but it's how we do it.

Carlos Gonzales
08-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Glad to hear that Lonnie. Sorry you got jerked around. Guys I hope no one got burned in this deal. I think everyone has to make a decision how they do business. When I get a one time deal from anyone out of state I require payment prior to service. Period. I got paid for all locations upfront. Via PayPal. I explain to them it's just like a credit card if they challenge the charge it may be refunded by PayPal within 60 days.

I get maybe one or two calls a month with similar deals. I always require prepayment. Some have sent certified checks overnight. If they don't pay we don't do the work. I have accepted 50% down and balance on completion on larger deals. Even a well intentioned lead can be a bad one. It's up to each of as business people to evaluate the risk and determine how we want to run or business. I'm not saying this is the way to run your business but it's how we do it.

Great advice Rick...:yes:

Ron Musgraves
06-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Need a Few more of these

Minneapolis-St. Paul,
Louisville, KY-
MilwaukeeWI
Columbus, OH
Austin, TX
St. Louis, MO
Oklahoma City, OK