• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

16 State Contract = UAMCC Contractor Members

Carlos Gonzales

First of all hats off to Rick P., Indy Power Wash ~ UAMCC Charter Member #2 for turning the UAMCC onto a 16 state contract with K & G stores. Rick..we appreciate it and thank you again. I sent you a PM earlier and yes I was on the phone for awhile with Evan. UAMCC Contractor Members have the green light on this. :clap::clap:

This is an immediate job for 16 states. Work is to commence this week at all the storefronts. As it has been the policy of the UAMCC we will email you the details of the contract and you can decide if you want to take a "whack" at it.

I wanted to announce this because this was due to the efforts of Rick....Thanks again.

I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office.

Minneapolis-St. Paul,
MNMinneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Palm Bay-Ocala, FL
Louisville, KY-
MilwaukeeWI
Columbus, OH
Winston Salem-Greensboro, NC
Austin, TX
St. Louis, MO
Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro, TN
Oklahoma City, OK
Greenville-Asheville, SC-NC
Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tulsa, OK
Jacksonville-Brunswick, FL-
Tampa-Sarasota-Lakeland, FL
Pittsburgh-Morgantown, PA-
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
Shreveport, LA
New York,
NYIrvington,
NJHarlem,
NY

Go UAMCC!!

Gene Fivel

First of all hats off to Rick P., Indy Power Wash ~ UAMCC Charter Member #2 for turning the UAMCC onto a 16 state contract with K & G stores. Rick..we appreciate it and thank you again. I sent you a PM earlier and yes I was on the phone for awhile with Evan. UAMCC Contractor Members have the green light on this. :clap::clap:

This is an immediate job for 16 states. Work is to commence this week at all the storefronts. As it has been the policy of the UAMCC we will email you the details of the contract and you can decide if you want to take a "whack" at it.

I wanted to announce this because this was due to the efforts of Rick....Thanks again.

I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office.

Minneapolis-St. Paul,
MNMinneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Louisville, KY-
MilwaukeeWI
Columbus, OH
Winston Salem-Greensboro, NC
Austin, TX
St. Louis, MO
Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro, TN
Oklahoma City, OK
Greenville-Asheville, SC-NC
Tulsa, OK
Jacksonville-Brunswick, FL-
Tampa-Sarasota-Lakeland, FL
Pittsburgh-Morgantown, PA-
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
Shreveport, LA
New York,
NYIrvington,
NJHarlem,
NY

Go UAMCC!!

send texas info....thx

Jeff LeCours

Jeff let me borrow your membership :rolleyes: Jacksonville is only a few hours and it'll give me and excuse to go see my pops and sisters,

LOL, Scott theres more UAMCC job contacts coming in often. I am really surprised the companies that are looking at the UAMCC and the RFP's are a steady flow and its only been a couple months since the UAMCC has opened its doors. I hope to see you join someday soon Scott. I hope a lot of you commercial guys join up. The org needs all fields of washers with experience

Heck you can sign up for I think $44 a month, cant beat that with a stick or a BAT :biggrin::coool:

Jeff hold on to your hat,but I am already sold what the Uamcc has brought to the table so far...Don is correct about the money I have saved on roof pumps thanks to his generosity and friendship.For those who don't know Don is a genuinely good guy and a true friend.
I need to do the payment plan thing and be dine with it,but after losing 1/2 our monthly income I've been having a hard time letting go of any money right now unless it bill paying time.

Jeff LeCours

Jeff hold on to your hat,but I am already sold what the Uamcc has brought to the table so far...Don is correct about the money I have saved on roof pumps thanks to his generosity and friendship.For those who don't know Don is a genuinely good guy and a true friend.
I need to do the payment plan thing and be dine with it,but after losing 1/2 our monthly income I've been having a hard time letting go of any money right now unless it bill paying time.

I hear you Scott, letting go of the money is why many may be sitting back. I dont want to promise anyone if they join, they will make their money back asap. But there is definitly a chance they can make there money back the 1st year. Plus being a part of the UAMCC has many other benefits, like many have talked about, other savings and value to a membership

I wish a lot of guys would join, there has been and will be job leads, RFP's and such that wont be used by UAMCC contractors, just because we dont have contractors in those areas

I see this latest job leads in areas like FL and other areas, theres contractors I know that could do those projects, but they arent members and they will never even know about these projects, so they wont get the chance and wont get the easy money.

Scott look at the payment plan, that is a good value. Good luck

cmturner

I will be joining up soon but I got to get a new machine first. I don't remember but is there some type of discount on equipment from supplier members?

Carlos Gonzales

Lonnie - good to see you getting your arms around this stuff.

This is great news for the UAMCC and the industry....:clap:

Keep pressing forward and don't look back! Keep up the good work everyone!

Lonnie Greenwood

Thank You for having ANR as a member i know this is going to be a good relationship for us i need work like i had in 2007 i need to im havig to do alot of travling but its ok i dont mind hard dirty work so keep them leads comming