• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Whatsonmyroof.com

Gary Schell

Big changes coming to our website...gonna shake things up with it, new background, updated family pics, and even better before and afters. and LINKS..got a cheap webmaster.

Think it will feature more work from this house that we cleaned the roof of in June of 2006...its a whatsonmyroof.com generated job.

Attachments

• webP1010012.jpg
    webP1010012.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 25

Gary Schell

I didn't want to hijack the igloo cleaning story with my igloo cooler cleaning. We just supplied high quality h2O for my daughter's soccer team's all day soccer tournament. Team finished 3rd.

Attachments

• IMG00640.jpg
    IMG00640.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 28