• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

GA UAMCC Contractor Member!

Carlos Gonzales

It gives me great pleausre to announce that Michael Thomas of Mike's Pressure Washing and Gutter Service is our latest UAMCC Contractor Member. Mike is new to the BBS and we sure and the heck are happy to have him onboard. We have a few contractors in the region down there and we are delighted that Michael took the time to watch the progression of the UAMCC.

Michael is was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone today. When you have those shirts done please post some pics for us. I was impressed with your enthusiasm not only about the UAMCC but also about the washing industry in general. It goes along way to hear contractors tell me that they will be attending the convention in Orlando. Myself and everyone looks forward to meeting you there.

Welcome aboard again and we look forward to working with you. Please welcome Michael from Mike's Pressure Washing and Gutter Service to the UAMCC! :clap::clap: