• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Forida Networking Meeting & Educational Seminar July 31, Tampa 2009

Kory Finley

Forida Networking Meeting & Educational Seminar July 31, Tampa 2009
Event Type:
Round Table Expo
Event Date:
July, 31 2009 - Aug 1, 2009
Event Cost:
$25.00 for 2 Days Of Knowledge & Information
Please Mail Checks to

K & J Pressure Cleaning
P.O Box 47984
Tampa FL 33646

or
Paypal
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6039883

pixel.gif

Hosted By:
Kory Finley - K & J Pressure Cleaning LLC
Ron Musgraves - PWI
Sponsors:
Seal N Lock
Delco
Sun Brite Supply
Southside Equipment
UAMCC
Pressure Washing Institute
Bil-Jax
ADP Payroll Services
Hydro Tek
RCIA Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Speakers
Kory Finley of K & J Pressure Cleaning
Ron Musgraves of Pro Powerwash & PWI
AC Lockyer of Terra Clean Mallard systems
Robert Hinderliter or Larry Hinckley of Delco Systems
Aaron of ADP Payroll
Jeff LeCours of UAMCC
Mark Belyan of ProActive Property Management
Southwest Florida Water Management
Rich Colletti of Seal N Lock
Chris Tucker of Apple Roof Cleaning
Dave Negri of Elite Home & Property Services
And More to come!!!!!!!

This event will fill up fast so register today. This event will be full of priceless information and knowledge that will be sure to help you and your business grow. We have assembled some of the best in the industry many with over 15 years experiance in their field. We have a lot of great sponsors for this event as well, so please be sure to show them your support. Many of the sponsors will be onsite with live demo's and products for you to see. Roof Cleaning Institute of America will be having many of its member's in attendance as well as speaking on roof cleaning topics.

Hotel Info www.crowneplaza.com/tampawestshore
$79.00 Rate with NCE code
The hotel is located 2 miles from the Airport
Award wining Lowry Park Zoo 5 miles
Westshore Mall .5 miles
International Mall 3 miles
Gulf Beaches 15 miles
Nightlife
International Mall 3 miles
Ybor City 6.5 miles
Channelside 6 miles

The Hotel provides a FREE shutle to locations within a 3 mile radius of the hotel till 11pm.

Event Location
Venue Name:
The Crowne Plaza Tampa (Westshore)
Address:
5303 West Kennedy Boulevard
City:
Tampa
State:
FL
Venue Zip:
Venue Phone:
813.287.1050 Contact Information
Contact Name:
Kory Finley
Contact Phone:
813-407-9077
Contact Email:
kory@kandjproservices.com

Kory Finley

Good morning,

I wanted to introduce myself and provide my direct contact information to make your group’s reservations. I am available Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm. If guests need to call outside of these hours, please have them leave me a voicemail and I will return their call immediately upon my return to the office. I also wanted to make sure that your guests know that we do have a couple of upgrade options, which I have listed below. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need any further assistance. Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Executive Level – $99
Top Floor of hotel with spectacular views of Tampa
2 Bottled Water
2 magazines
In-room Starbucks Coffee
Wall Street Journal as well as USA Today
One complimentary ****tail per guest per stay at Mezzo Restaurant & Lounge
Refrigerator
Bath robe
Turn down service

Cabana Suite - $129
Located on the first 3 floors in our tropical courtyard (poolside)
2 room King Suite with plush leather sleeper sofa
Spacious bathroom with expanded bath amenities
42in LCD TV in living room and 32in LCD TV in bedroom
Refrigerator
Microwave
Wet bar
Bath robe

Cassie Favorito
Revenue Manager
5303 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33609
tel 813.289.1950
fax 813.288.7343
direct 813.405.1168 **Please note my direct line has changed.**

Jeff LeCours

Kory, cool on the upgraded rooms. I think I will take them up on one of the upgrades. Thanks

Hope to see some contractors from here on the UAMCC BB. Anyone that doesnt know Kory, real nice guy, independent minded and motivated businessman. I know Kory, he is going to put on a great event.

Can't wait to see everyone in Tampa !!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Some very detaile posting there Kory...sounds like a great event. Jeff the "King" will be present and accounted for. Jeff, please take plenty of pics.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Some very detaile posting there Kory...sounds like a great event. Jeff the "King" will be present and accounted for. Jeff, please take plenty of pics.

Carlos, you can have your speaker tapes in we have them. Pictures if you want a disc all you have to do is request.

NCE has close to 8000 event photos over the last 18 months.

Jeff LeCours

UAMCC will be in the house. I just got my plane tickets and room. Lisa and I will be there Thursday around 8:30. Can't wait. I know there will be other UAMCC contractor and supplier members there too

I can't wait to see some old friends and make some new ones

Anybody that wants to join the UAMCC, I will be taking memberships

Kory is a top notch guy, if you havent made plans to be here you're crazy. sign up learn & network

Let rock and roll

Kory Finley

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: That two thumbs up. i am looking forward to seeing you guys again and meating some of the new folks. There are only 22 Seats left so register ASAP so your not left out!