• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Upstate NY

JerryS

Hello all,
Just wanted to say hello from a new Power Washing service located in Rochester, NY. " Aqua Pro Power Washing" I've Been up and running approximately since May 1, 2009. Work has been steady, but would definitely like it busier. I am leaning towards joining the UAMCC but would like to learn a little bit more before I do. Any way Hello again to all.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jerry Welcome to the UAMCC Business board. You have any question just ask, there's a lot of great contractors out here.

As for joining the UAMCC, you can call Carlos or any of the team or me. My # is 843-446-5931. The UAMCC has a lot to offer and would be glad to speak with you

Welcome

Jeff

JerryS

I did hear both you and Carlos speak @ the Albany, NY Seminar and was impressed by both of you on the subjects you spoke of. I'm just a bit torn were to put my money at this time, as I'm sure you were at one time. Anyway thanks for the shout back

Sal Panebianco

hello Jerry, You have nothin to loose by joining but alot to gain, Also the more members we have the louder our voice in the industry. so welcome aboard.