• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Tennessee

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Just introducing myself from Clarksville, TN. We are located next to Ft. Campbell, KY home of the 101st Airborne. Look forward to learning alot as my son inlaw and I are going into this as he has just returned from a stint in the sand box. He may go back for one more tour but I have started the roof cleaning and house washing already.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Thanks guys.

I am wanting to make this a family affair for all. In the immediate area I have 3 daughters 2 sons and 2 son inlaws (Both served) and we want to make a go of this and see if we can make a go of this.

We are also getting into doing cleanouts of vacated homes and apartments mostly for the daughters to handle. The guys will go in and take care of the really nasty stuff and the gals will do the detail work and handle the paperwork for now. The three youngest are 10 thru 13 and would like to have this running good by the time they get out of school and hopefully college so they can learn to run things with some different ideas than I have. Want to keep this as local as possible, within a 100 mile radius, but watching TV does not feed the kids. Besides I want to be near the grandkids, how else am I supposed to spoil them?

I will pass on the THANKS to my son inlaws.

Chemical Doctor

Just introducing myself from Clarksville, TN. We are located next to Ft. Campbell, KY home of the 101st Airborne. Look forward to learning alot as my son inlaw and I are going into this as he has just returned from a stint in the sand box. He may go back for one more tour but I have started the roof cleaning and house washing already.

My son ins in Iraq right now. He is a MP in the Army Reserve.