• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC Transition Team Member ~ David Vicars

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to formally annouce the appointment of David Vicars (A-plus) from Myrtle Beach, S.C. to the UAMCC Transition Team.

We at the UAMCC are delighted that David accepted our invitation to be a member of the transition team. David first caught our attention way back in New Orleans and unknown to him this is really when the UAMCC entertained the idea that he could be a possible candidate for the transition team at that time. He had a keen interest in what the UAMCC was doing because his questions and suggestion were always well though out and practical. David posses a firm grasp on what the necessary tasks that are and will be needed in order maintain the longevity of the UAMCC for years to come.

Meeting with him in Myrtle Beach was no different and it was then I said we need to keep an eye on this guy :).

The UAMCC has reached yet another plateau where this appointment is necessary and timely. David's simple no nonsense approach to complex issues will run congruent and most definately compliment the current makeup of an already talented transition team.

As we stated from day one, we will explore and recruit the necessary talent within the industry on a continuous basis. The appoint of David only affirms and strengthens our position today!

Please join me in welcoming David as our newest member of the UAMCC Transition Team!

Ken Fenner

David, welcome. I know you will be a valuable addition to the team. As Carlos already mentioned we discussed your name several times.

I'm throwing together a pre-ACR roundtable get together at my place in Jersey. Details have not been ironed out will be by mid-week. You are certainly welcome to attend.

Jeff LeCours

There goes the neighborhood LOL Kidding

Congrats Dave and UAMCC. I know you use your members for their strengths. Dave has many. He's a talker and a networker and that will be a great plus for the team. Put him to work.

Go team

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Welcome aboard David!!
These are exciting times watching from afar thru the net the re-birth of the UAMCC. My wife and I are keeping tabs on the going ons of the UAMCC and its exciting seeing it move along the way it has been which is a testament of the Transition team that is in place.