• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Graffiti shadow??

Florin Nutu

I dont get much call for graffiti removal in my area. I got this one that I tried yesterday. I first tried f-13 then f-18 and it did not touch it. Then I went to my local PW place and they sold me a bottle of grafitti removal stuff made by Landa. $39 for a 21oz bottle. Well this is the outcome after I applied and had to use really hot water. Can it get any cleaner? Or is this shadow normal. Suface is smooth concrete. Any other products I should try or tell customer that this is as good as its gonna get?

Florin Nutu

Sorry, forgot pics. The after the wall is not completely dry is why the darker areas. You can see where the paint was though.

Attachments

• GRAFFITI BEFORE.jpg
    GRAFFITI BEFORE.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 52
  • GRAFFITI AFTER.jpg
    GRAFFITI AFTER.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 57

Jim Cooney

2 thumbs up for Taginator. Been using it for years. Tagaway I've had sucess with maybe 50% of the time. No good on graffiti on latex surfaces. But Taginator has yet to fail me.

Eric Flynn

O.K. I don't have pics, but a friend of mine has the lawn maint. contract for city of Houston. Long story short he use some sort of removal product on the plastic slide. All of the graffiti came off but there is a shadow left behind......... any suggestions?

Eric

Ken Fenner

Eric, plastic is tough because the spray solvents get the paint in deep. He could try brushing a butyl cleaner over the whole slide but that's a 50/50 shot.