• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Reclaim and filter sys I came across...first class

Lou Zehnder

It cost some jack but looks first class.....$12300.00
runs 2 SC's at 200 ft each...........

Attachments

• DSC_0243.jpg
    DSC_0243.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0266.jpg
    DSC_0266.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0267.jpg
    DSC_0267.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0285.jpg
    DSC_0285.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 50

Lonnie Greenwood

thats a very nice set up we have one like that 2 is that a roots blower system on there we have a 30hp kohler and roots 54 blower and 2 80g seperation tanks an it will pick up about 900 feet away from the trailer we about 30k for ours that is so close to ours nice work on that set up thats what we all need to be doing.:clap:

Lou Zehnder

I wanna go......However that's one high dollar trip with the registration, hotel, food and gas to get there. I know I can learn and network but it will come down to the available cash at the time. I fixing to buy my first hot rig and money is just tight....