• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2010 Contract

Jeff LeCours

Well I got a contract emailed to me last night. I bid on this project in jan 2009, its a 146 townhomes. I didnt get the contract for this year it went to another contractor. The PM suggested to the HOA they should use us but the HOA went with another contractor that someone on the board new. The contractor was around the same price but he sold them on using hot water to clean the buildings.
I guess the contractor didnt know you can't use hi heat and strong chems when its humid and 95 degrees. Wellllll he wilted & killed, plants, shrubs flowers all over the property. not one or two hundreds LOL and he screwed up some screens to.
Guess he had some nice equipment, to bad he didnt know how to do the work without killing stuff
The PM found out he was in biz for two years and its not the first time he killed some stuff. Just goes to show inexperience can hurt, they held his money. If you want to take on big jobs, you better learn how to do it. Everyone has to start somewhere, but do some labor for learning, do your research

I got a call from a board member and she told me I was who the PM said they should use, she saif send over a contract for 2010 and she signed it and we will be doing it next year. Bet you we dont kill any plants

Florin Nutu

Congrats Jeff. Still.... 2 years? He must be a slow learner. That right there seems to me a basic thing that you learn right away when starting.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Well I got a contract emailed to me last night. I bid on this project in jan 2009, its a 146 townhomes. I didnt get the contract for this year it went to another contractor. The PM suggested to the HOA they should use us but the HOA went with another contractor that someone on the board new. The contractor was around the same price but he sold them on using hot water to clean the buildings.
I guess the contractor didnt know you can't use hi heat and strong chems when its humid and 95 degrees. Wellllll he wilted & killed, plants, shrubs flowers all over the property. not one or two hundreds LOL and he screwed up some screens to.
Guess he had some nice equipment, to bad he didnt know how to do the work without killing stuff
The PM found out he was in biz for two years and its not the first time he killed some stuff. Just goes to show inexperience can hurt, they held his money. If you want to take on big jobs, you better learn how to do it. Everyone has to start somewhere, but do some labor for learning, do your research

I got a call from a board member and she told me I was who the PM said they should use, she saif send over a contract for 2010 and she signed it and we will be doing it next year. Bet you we dont kill any plants

Sound like they dont have any plants, concrats...

Kory Finley

I thought Cooke was a member here........ thats not right Jeff to air Jeff jr's dirty laundry.:headshakesmile-fast:headshakesmile-fast:Smiley-2020:

Jeff LeCours

I thought Cooke was a member here........ thats not right Jeff to air Jeff jr's dirty laundry.:headshakesmile-fast:headshakesmile-fast:Smiley-2020:

Thats a good one LOL LOL no it wasnt Mike Cooke LoL, Unfortunately Mike does pretty good work, not bad for the Queen of Condos...oh I mean the Prince of Pressure.