• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

For Immediate Release ~ UAMCC/TWS Ink Deal with Jack in the Box

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC and TWS is pleased to announce that we have received word today that we have been awarded the first phase of a two phase nationwide contract to service over 2,100 locations.

Corporate Jack in the Box contacted the UAMCC in early June to give the UAMCC the opportunity to bid on the national account. Over the last 8 weeks not only has the UAMCC positioned itself to be the quarterback on this deal we also engaged the services of Tech Wash Services (TWS) to act on our behalf to facilitate the roll-out.

The contract requirements from Jack in the Box does require a service company presence. The UAMCC infrastructure at this time does not have the tracking systems in place to be able to handle the volume of 2,100+ locations. The services that TWS provides was a logical and prudent choice to get them involved. Needless to say, this strategy paid off in the long run as both TWS and UAMCC's efforts prove to be what won this contract.

TWS and UAMCC will both quarterback the 1st phase roll-out in which 154 stores will have a one time clean-up performed with a completion date of September of this year. Once we satisfy the 154 store clean-up then a quarterly clean-up contract of 2,1000+ locations will be in order.

For those that are members of the UAMCC today, you will be afforded a first view relating to the service requirements of the contract. Today, UAMCC and TWS will be utilizing each others resources to satisfy and complete Phase I. For those are not UAMCC Contractor Members but are part of the TWS network, you will be encouraged and ask to join the UAMCC Association, as we were the lead company that Jack In The Box made contact with plus our informational packed that was sent to them set the stage for subsequent meetings that ultimately paved the way for a UAMCC/TWS venture.

TWS and the UAMCC are currently hammering out the logistical and scheduling of Phase I.

Pricing and locations will be discussed on a UAMCC Contractor Members conference call that has yet to be announced. Once I speak more with TWS we will then schedule a conference call with the membership to answer any questions that you may have. I anticipate the conference call to be sometime this week or early next week.

Phase I cleaning will commence the first week of August. The locations of the 154 restaurants are all across the U.S. with a concentration in the South, Southwest, West and Pacific Northwest.

Stay tuned for more information!

Congratulations UAMCC and TWS!

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
GO UAMCC

Its great to have National corporations calling, I wonder what other corps will be calling us in the future???????

A young org, I can only imagine the future

Bringing it to the contractors

GO UAMCC

I have a good feeling that this is just the tip of our iceburg. Awsome job!!

Jimmy V

Carlos Gonzales

have any of the locations been chosen yet or is there some sort of list accessible that has these 154 stores on it?

Jack in the Box has selected the locations and provided those locations to us. I am on a call first thing in the morning with TWS to discuss the logistics of servicing these locations.

2100 locations is the entire chain.Does the chain have a realistic view on what the cost for 1 time and quarterly cleanings will be,as well as,TWS?These aren't going to be $150 cleaings even if they were going to be 30 day.
The opportunity is huge for contractors in the areas with Jack in the Box as long as the money is right.

Steven the closest ones to contractors in Ga,Fl and Al are in SC and Tenn.

Bryan Otten

Great JoB .....:clap::clap::clap:That sound like it's a :clap::clap: Going to be start in the right direction We here at Action Plus is proud to be a part of this change and hope there are more company's out there that catch on and join the team.:Smiley-2010: this the first step of more to come.. We are proud to be apart of the team..:Smiley-2031:

Bryan Otten
Action Plus Pressure Cleaning
Deltona fl
1-386-756-0630

Jeff LeCours

2100 locations is the entire chain.Does the chain have a realistic view on what the cost for 1 time and quarterly cleanings will be,as well as,TWS?These aren't going to be $150 cleaings even if they were going to be 30 day.
The opportunity is huge for contractors in the areas with Jack in the Box as long as the money is right.

Scott the specifics will be out soon. They are NOT $150 cleanings. I am even thinking about doing them, but I just not big on traveling and night work put a crew together, I'm spoiled and it would interfere in what I do now but I hate to pass up $$$$

Jeff LeCours

Great JoB .....:clap::clap::clap:That sound like it's a :clap::clap: Going to be start in the right direction We here at Action Plus is proud to be a part of this change and hope there are more company's out there that catch on and join the team.:Smiley-2010: this the first step of more to come.. We are proud to be apart of the team..:Smiley-2031:

Bryan Otten
Action Plus Pressure Cleaning
Deltona fl
1-386-756-0630

I am sure this won't be the last corporation that contacts the UAMCC

I hope many contractors join the UAMCC, it will give us a bigger contractor base to handle what comes the UAMCC way. Strength in numbers, contractors for contractors

GO UAMCC

Thanks Scott :coool:

Jeff LeCours

I have to say something. Carlos is doing a great job on many fronts as the Exec Director, this is just one of many many many things Carlos does in a day. keep up the great work Carlos