• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey there

Randy Borio

Hi guys (& ladies)
I was in this business about 10 years ago and I am now thinking about getting back in. How have things changed since then? I know about the long hours, low pay, hard work, and the fact that cleaning things is a very dirty way to make a buck. So are the low ballers with no insurance still ready to cut my throat every time I send a bid? Is it still a pain in the you know where to find decent help? And is all that what still makes this the BEST way to own you own business?? I really mean that part to.
RandyB

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hi guys (& ladies)
I was in this business about 10 years ago and I am now thinking about getting back in. How have things changed since then? I know about the long hours, low pay, hard work, and the fact that cleaning things is a very dirty way to make a buck. So are the low ballers with no insurance still ready to cut my throat every time I send a bid? Is it still a pain in the you know where to find decent help? And is all that what still makes this the BEST way to own you own business?? I really mean that part to.
RandyB

Hello Randy, not in phx

Carlos Gonzales

Hi guys (& ladies)
RandyB

Welcome Randy...hey..if you could. Please go to the User CP **upper left hand corner** and fill out your signature name. Thank Randy and welcome aboard!!!!!

Randy Borio

Well we did it. Applied for the tax numbers today (ain't the web great, the government works on Saturday), got the equipment lined up, going truck shopping this coming week!!!! I'm as happy as kid on Christmas morning.

Ken Fenner

Congrats.. will be like riding a bike. Its harder nowadays to get leads, but old fashioned pounding the pavement still works if you are on a limited budget.