• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Target Store

Ed Edgar

I went to my local Target today to talk to them above me taking care of the concrete cleaning at their store. After looking at the job that was being done on the front entrance I knew what was happening. They were doing it theirselfs. After meeting with the manager he told me that they had a pressure washer and they did it their self. I ask him if he would come out front so I could show him what was going on. He was not happy. He ask me what I recommended. I gave him a card and told him when he needed me to come take care of it properly to call me. Then I told him what was happening. Who ever was opperating the pressure was trying to remove the gum spots without heat. They were trying to blast them off instead of melting them off. They needed to use heat. My hopes are when the pressure washer breaks down he will think about me and give me a call. Better yet his boss will come in for a visit and see the brand new concrete at the entrance doors being all chewed up and tell him to stop doing it Themselfs.

Chris Tharpe

If I am not Mis quoting this. Tws does not want their contractors bugging the managers as per target. There is a system inplace at tws that reminds them tws/store's when they are due for service but if you currently are not working for tws then it's fair game but more than likely won't go anywhere. Good luck with it and as always post your results

Jeff LeCours

If I am not Mis quoting this. Tws does not want their contractors bugging the managers as per target. There is a system inplace at tws that reminds them tws/store's when they are due for service but if you currently are not working for tws then it's fair game but more than likely won't go anywhere. Good luck with it and as always post your results

I think TWS only does the trash compactors. I don't know who does the other flatwork

Jeff LeCours

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: HI TONY :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hope you have a great weekend :biggrin: GO UAMCC

Some times you just have to have some fun and a laugh

Life is GOOD !!!!!

Jeff LeCours

Thats true Jeff but Stacie (my wife) spoke with Nick Ellerbeck on the phone a few weeks back and he said they may be getting the contract to clean the sidewalks at Target too

Cool

Maybe Lonnie will get those too, he's been doing great with the target compactors, Just finished doing 60 of them

Lonnie Greenwood

we do three here close to home every month we know there are more to come the dumpster cleaning went well we also have some that we do every month also and they pay well :clap::clap: