• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

please allow me to introduces my self,N.C

thomas t

gentlemen i need some professional advices on a hot water unit. i recently started a roof cleaning business and have done a couple of jobs. every job I've done the H/O wants some power washing done to. i am about ready to pull the trigger on a 5.6gal 18hp brigs hot (envio spec) 4500.00 on door step. are they worth it. enviro spec has a belt drive 8gal 24hp 3600.00 cold. for now it's just going to be me and one guy.if you were just staring out what would you buy and why.P.S dose any body know of a better deal on these units.

Florin Nutu

gentlemen i need some professional advices on a hot water unit. i recently started a roof cleaning business and have done a couple of jobs. every job I've done the H/O wants some power washing done to. i am about ready to pull the trigger on a 5.6gal 18hp brigs hot (envio spec) 4500.00 on door step. are they worth it. enviro spec has a belt drive 8gal 24hp 3600.00 cold. for now it's just going to be me and one guy.if you were just staring out what would you buy and why.P.S dose any body know of a better deal on these units.

I am not sure price wise cause I always buy my equipment used( "Low hours used only once").
As far as which machine depends on what you plan on doing. If you will only be doing residential then you will hardly ever need hot water. If doing commercial then it is a must have.

Hogan PWC

Hey thomas. Welcome
Have not use any hot water with residents only commercial.
I live in Asheboro N.C. where are you at?
I am also new to forum!!
Looking forward to being help with my questions.

Bryan Otten

i can tell i had used 5.6gpm@20hp .When i upgraded to new machines i bought two 24hp @ 8 gpm and i cut my cleaning time in half just make sure you have a large water tank to run them so you don't have alot of down on big jobs.but i can tell you i wouldn't go back to a smaller machine....:Smiley-2010:

Guy Blackmon

Plus 10 Bryan!!! We started with 5.5gpm, but never again! We now have 2 8gpm Hot Water units and will never go to a smaller unit again. Like you said "Cuts cleaning time in half" Nuff Said