• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My Formulation for Demo conversions is 100% so far!!!

Damaris Sutton

Of Coarse I performed only one demo, but the numbers are impressive. I was washing a house today that had another very moldy one next to me. Since it was close enough that I had to wet it down anyhow, I cleaned a 10x10 section of it facing the road. The clients I was cleaning the home for came home from their Canadian dog showing trip and they were very happy. I signed them for a bi annual house washing, but she walked over to the neighbors home and started laughing. I told her what I did and she said no problem. They were wanting their home washed anyhow, but was dissatisfied with the ones my clients used last time, so now I am cleaning their home tomorrow.

I guess I tend to be the type of person who creates their own roads, but I really had no choice as I had to wash it down anyhow. Why not get a signed contract for my troubles?

I will post photos on it as well as the foundation I am water proofing.

Tom DeFrancesco

Glad it worked out Jimmy. FYI had a similar incident with concrete cleaning and voluntarily did a small area on an adjoining sidewalk. Owner contacted me and stated "he liked the even dirt/mold look" and threatened to sue me if I did not make his sidwalk an even color. Guy was obviously a d***he bag. Anyway, I did nothing with it and have not heard from him since. Just throwing an FYI out there.