• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A special thanks to UAMCC members Bob Schmidt

Mathew Johnson

I want to publicly thank fellow member Bob Schmidt from H2O Pressure Washing.

I received a call Friday Afternoon from a lady who lives about an hour from me and about a half hour from Bob. She called Bob about getting her log cabin washed and /or stained. He referred her to me as he doesnt do these types of Projects and he felt she would be better served by someone who does them regularly.

I called the lady and met with her yesterday morning evaluating her project and explaining her options. I submitted a proposal to her via email yesterday afternoon and she just called and accepted the proposal. This is a huge contract.

Bob, I commend you for looking out for the customer and looking out for fellow UAMCC members. This is the POWER of professional networking at its finest!

Thanks Bob!