• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Machine Raffle-Suzie's Friends Benefit

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
I am donating a brand new Pressure washer to be raffled off and given away at the Myrtle Beach Round table on Sept 17-19, 2009. You need not be present to win, the unit can be shipped to you.

This is a complete unit on a cart with fuel tank and battery box. Rated at 3500 psi @ 5.5 gpm powered by an 18hp Kohler. (like shown below)

Tickets are $10 each and there is no limit to the number of tickets to be purchased. 100% of the ticket sales will be donated to the shelter-no fees, cost deductions, processing...nothing. For every ticket that you purchase $10 will go directly to the shelter. With your purchase we can do a lot to help these deserving animals.

Purchase your tickets here.

To learn more about what Envirospec does with it's sales revenues visit www.suziesfriends.org

Some heart warming stories how Suzie's Friends have helped.

Attachments

• renegade kohler.jpg
    renegade kohler.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 27

Ken Fenner

That's a sweet little portable.. 9 gallon tank!

Two questions, Paul.
Is there a limit on how many tickets one person can buy?
What would freight charges be?

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Thanks John.:clap:

Ken, no limit on the tickets I tried to set the price low enough so everyone could get a chance to win and those that want to do more have the opportunity and more chances to win. If you are at the show and you can take it with you so shipping is free otherwise it would be whatever the freight cost is from Homerville, GA. To PA it would be roughly $100-150 as a guess unless freight changes a lot in the next few weeks.

David Styles

UAMCC-Member
Just bought my ticket and may buy more before the Murtle Beach show. I sure would like to have that portable. Thanks Envirospec for donating it and all for a worthy cause. :clap: