• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Early bird convention special

Jeff LeCours

[FONT=&quot]EARLY BIRD & EXTRA CHANCE SPECIAL[/FONT][FONT=&quot]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UAMCC MOBILE WASHING CONVENTION & TRADESHOW[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]:yes: SIGN UP NOW :yes:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The UAMCC Convention Team is happy to announce a GREAT EARLY BIRD registration SPECIAL and an EXTRA CHANCE to win the 8.5 GPM HOT WATER SKID from HYDROTEK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See rules below[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Register today through September 14th and get great savings on your fee to attend the Mobile Pressure Washing Convention & Tradeshow and get a second chance to win the hot water skid from Hydrotek[/FONT]

All attendees get one chance to win HYDROTEK skid and ALL Early Bird registrations will win a 2nd chance to win the HYDROTEK 8.5 GPM Hot Water Skid. SIGN UP NOW!!!!

[FONT=&quot]$50.00 off the $250.00 UAMCC Convention & Tradeshow fee or $50.00 off the nonmember fee of $300.00[/FONT]
UAMCC Members now pay $200.00 and nonmember attendees pay $250.00

[FONT=&quot]WOW SAVE $50.00 and that’s not all. All contractors that sign up now, through Sept 14 th will get a 2nd chance to win the Hydrotek Skid Giveaway. Don't miss out n this great deal!!!!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to receive early bird rates and extra chance to win the Hydrotek Hot Water Skid[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Early Registration is for contractors only [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Contractor company must register & pay for convention before September 14th 2009, to receive $50.00 off and an extra chance to win the HYDROTEK hot water skid[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Contractor company must register, stay and pay for a minimum of 2 nights at the Marriott World Center Orlando during the convention Oct 21st - Oct 24th, to receive $50.00 off and an extra chance to win the HYDROTEK hot water skid[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Contractor Company must pay for a minimum of one company rep to be at the convention[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Additional company reps/attendees that pay the regular rate of $159.00 and are registered by Sept 14th will also get a 2nd chance to win the HYDROTEK hot water skid[/FONT]

To receive early bird special and extra skid giveaway chance YOU MUST pay & stay at The Marriott World Center a minimum of 2 nights and pay the convention registration fee

To see more about the convention speakers, agenda and all other details of the convention go to uamcc.org/forum and go to convention forum
To sign up go to uamcc.org and go to contractors page and click on National Convention

Save $$$$ and have 2 CHANCES to win the HYDROTEK 8.5GPM HOT WATER SKID
WOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Cooke

Jeff looks like you and John T posted this maybe we should combine them. I would but I'm on my phone and not sure I can do that from my phone.

Jeff LeCours

alright!!!

Alright alright alright!!!!

Sign up now contractors save money on registration fee and get a 2nd chance to win the Hydrotek 8.5 gpmhot water skid. Early Bird Special ends Sept 14th

Thanks again HYDROTEK, this is one hell of a skid unit!!!!

See you ALL in October at the GREATEST EVER Pressure Washing Convention & Tradeshow brought to you by the UAMCC and all its great sponsors, exhibitors and contractors:yes:

Is it October YET?