• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

In need of help

HOWARDONE

MY NAME IS HOWARD I AM FROM THE BATON ROUGE LA AREA I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR 2 AND HALF YEARS DOING BETTER AS OF NOW.I USE TO DO LAWN WORK AND A LIL PRESSURE WASHING,I HAD TO SELL EVERYTHING I HAD TO MAKE IT.I AM ABOUT TOSTART ALL OVER AGAIN.IF ANY WAY ANYBODY CAN HELP ME WITH PRESSURE WASHING PRICEING.PATIOS,DRIVEWAYS,HOUSES,MOBILE HOMES,BIG TRUCKS,HEAVY EQUIPMENT.YOUR HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRICATED. THANK YOU. LEONARD HOWARD.E-MAIL howardone@bellsouth.net ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT PRESSURE WASHING WILL BE HELPFUL.PLEASE E-MAIL ME.GOD BLESS

Last edited:

Trevor Steel

Howard I highly recommend using the search feature on the BB. There is a lot of information already accessible to the public. Be a little more specific with your questions and people will be more apt to help. I'm not trying to be rude it's the truth. Everyone here is ready and willing to help, you came to the right place. Good luck with the new venture in contract cleaning and don't hesitate to ask more questions!:coool:

Henry Bockman

As far as I know Delco hasn't updated that price list in a LONG TIME. But, since we have an industry org, or two.... Maybe the orgs should run some polls to get some idea on National pricing.

How about it UAMCC?? Are you up to the challenge? The industry could REALLY use this!

Chris Tharpe

As far as I know Delco hasn't updated that price list in a LONG TIME. But, since we have an industry org, or two.... Maybe the orgs should run some polls to get some idea on National pricing.

How about it UAMCC?? Are you up to the challenge? The industry could REALLY use this!

I will second that,

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Like Trevor said just start reading and a lot of the questions you have and some you haven't even thought of yet will be answered. When you get into something more specific just ask and I am sure that you will get a great response.

DJ Carroll

Personally I think it is a terrible idea

Florin Nutu

Unless it was made by region I dont think the price lists works or is beneficial. Even then I am skeptical.
There is too many variables on what price a company needs to charge to be profitable.
I used the list when I started and realized quickly how unbeneficial it was to me. I am now much higher than the top end of the price range. And I need to be. Chemicals are higer cost for me, cost of living is higher etc.