• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Las Vegas

UnderPressure

Hello. My name is Jorge Soto and we currently own a company here in Las Vegas called Under Pressure. We offer enviornmental pressure washing services for Nevada as well as Arizona. Our equipment includes 2-Hydrotek sc30008kaf, 1- Landa pgdc pressure washer, 1- Steel eagle fury 2400se, 1- 24" steel eagle water capture surface tool,1- 40ft vacuboom, 2-30" steel eagle surface cleaners. We are in the process of adding street sweeping to our services.

To make a long story short we got ripped off by a guy named Dxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx). He provided us with a business opportunity and guranteed the business along with providing us with a cheap machine. Well as soon as he got his money he bolted, never to be seen again. I take full responsibility for being naive. However when you got a family you have to do what it takes to feed those mouths. With no accounts and a little bit of money in the bank we dug down deep and started making contacts. Slowly but surely we started making progress and now have several contracts with major corporations. I make it a point to let people know that giving up is never an option and to stay the hell away from Dxxxx xxx.

Thanks for taking the time to read about us.

Carlos Gonzales

Jorge...thanks for introducing yourself and informing us about your business in NV and AZ. We certainly understand your feeling as it relates to the unfortunate business dealings. However, please keep in mind that posting specific information regarding a business associate/deal is not conducive to the spirit of the UAMCC BBS.

I am sure you understand our position relating to allowing you to post this guys name and phone number! We trust you will continue to post and we welcome you here to the UAMCC BBS.

UnderPressure

Jorge...thanks for introducing yourself and informing us about your business in NV and AZ. We certainly understand your feeling as it relates to the unfortunate business dealings. However, please keep in mind that posting specific information regarding a business associate/deal is not conducive to the spirit of the UAMCC BBS.

I am sure you understand our position relating to allowing you to post this guys name and phone number! We trust you will continue to post and we welcome you here to the UAMCC BBS.

I understand. However this individual has ripped off several individuals for over 200k. Im just trying to help members from making the same mistake we have made. Thanks again.

Jeff LeCours

Jorge I heard about this over another BB, I am glad you got a group to go after this sleaze bag. I hope you nail him to the wall. I hope he gets 20 years in jail. Man I hate thieves and liars

Go get him and best of luck

UnderPressure

Jorge I heard about this over another BB, I am glad you got a group to go after this sleaze bag. I hope you nail him to the wall. I hope he gets 20 years in jail. Man I hate thieves and liars

Go get him and best of luck

Thanks Jeff for your support. We are in process of hiring an attourney to prosecute this guy. This man belongs behind bars.