• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Donation from Clean County PW for rooms at the Marriot.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Kathy and I want to give something back to the industry that has given us so much. We can do one of the sponsorships that is advertise thru the UAMCC for the Convention which is what our first thought is.

Of course thinking outside the box me and Kathy are now looking at another way to help our fellow contractors whether there members or not. Where thinking about paying for a room2-3 nights for any member or non member to make it easier on there wallet to enjoy this "You can't afford to miss" Convention.

We need to come up with a creative idea on how to do this and we want to do it asap.

We need some creative idea's. Our first thought was for maybe a short paragraph or two on how you think the UAMCC can benefit your business.

Also we need a creative idea on how to pick a winner?? Also should we open this to only non members because so many non members always say there is no benefit for them at all to be a UAMCC member when this could be one for them?? Thats what I am leaning towards but I also want to be fair to our Current UAMCC members. This may be the one time I do offer this benny to a non member if most can agree on it.

What do you think?????????????????????????????????????/

Trevor Steel

Hey that's great John. When non-members come to this event I am sure they will join so in a way you are sponsoring the event. Do it as a give away to create more buzz. Contractors can submit info and reasons why they should be chosen. Or maybe trivia, (first nonmember to get the answer correct). This is great, thanks guys.
more ideas...?:clap::clap:

Carlos Gonzales

Kathy and I want to give something back to the industry that has given us so much. We can do one of the sponsorships that is advertise thru the UAMCC for the Convention which is what our first thought is.

Of course thinking outside the box me and Kathy are now looking at another way to help our fellow contractors whether there members or not. Where thinking about paying for a room2-3 nights for any member or non member to make it easier on there wallet to enjoy this "You can't afford to miss" Convention.

We need to come up with a creative idea on how to do this and we want to do it asap.

We need some creative idea's. Our first thought was for maybe a short paragraph or two on how you think the UAMCC can benefit your business.

Also we need a creative idea on how to pick a winner?? Also should we open this to only non members because so many non members always say there is no benefit for them at all to be a UAMCC member when this could be one for them?? Thats what I am leaning towards but I also want to be fair to our Current UAMCC members. This may be the one time I do offer this benny to a non member if most can agree on it.

What do you think?????????????????????????????????????/

John....give Don a call as soon as you can!!

There was a "package deal" of sorts in the works, but John went 'renegade' on us before he got the message. :redcard:

Must be the ambien....lol!

My room will be rockin' on the 16th floor!!! :yes::coool:
:Smiley-2097:

Ken Fenner

Contests and giveaways.. seems to be the big draw to events these days.

John, maybe you can purchase something for similar value from one of our distributors. This could be a draw for attendees and helps the distributor. Win/Win.