PDA

View Full Version : Donation from Clean County PW for rooms at the Marriot.

John Tornabene
08-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Kathy and I want to give something back to the industry that has given us so much. We can do one of the sponsorships that is advertise thru the UAMCC for the Convention which is what our first thought is.

Of course thinking outside the box me and Kathy are now looking at another way to help our fellow contractors whether there members or not. Where thinking about paying for a room2-3 nights for any member or non member to make it easier on there wallet to enjoy this "You can't afford to miss" Convention.

We need to come up with a creative idea on how to do this and we want to do it asap.

We need some creative idea's. Our first thought was for maybe a short paragraph or two on how you think the UAMCC can benefit your business.

Also we need a creative idea on how to pick a winner?? Also should we open this to only non members because so many non members always say there is no benefit for them at all to be a UAMCC member when this could be one for them?? Thats what I am leaning towards but I also want to be fair to our Current UAMCC members. This may be the one time I do offer this benny to a non member if most can agree on it.

What do you think?????????????????????????????????????/

Trevor Steel
08-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey that's great John. When non-members come to this event I am sure they will join so in a way you are sponsoring the event. Do it as a give away to create more buzz. Contractors can submit info and reasons why they should be chosen. Or maybe trivia, (first nonmember to get the answer correct). This is great, thanks guys.
more ideas...?:clap::clap:

Carlos Gonzales
08-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Kathy and I want to give something back to the industry that has given us so much. We can do one of the sponsorships that is advertise thru the UAMCC for the Convention which is what our first thought is.

Of course thinking outside the box me and Kathy are now looking at another way to help our fellow contractors whether there members or not. Where thinking about paying for a room2-3 nights for any member or non member to make it easier on there wallet to enjoy this "You can't afford to miss" Convention.

We need to come up with a creative idea on how to do this and we want to do it asap.

We need some creative idea's. Our first thought was for maybe a short paragraph or two on how you think the UAMCC can benefit your business.

Also we need a creative idea on how to pick a winner?? Also should we open this to only non members because so many non members always say there is no benefit for them at all to be a UAMCC member when this could be one for them?? Thats what I am leaning towards but I also want to be fair to our Current UAMCC members. This may be the one time I do offer this benny to a non member if most can agree on it.

What do you think?????????????????????????????????????/

John....give Don a call as soon as you can!!

Florin Nutu
08-18-2009, 10:05 PM
John....give Don a call as soon as you can!!

Don needs a room? Doesnt he live like right next door?:biggrin:

OrlandoRoofCleaners.com
08-18-2009, 10:10 PM
There was a "package deal" of sorts in the works, but John went 'renegade' on us before he got the message. :redcard:

Must be the ambien....lol!

My room will be rockin' on the 16th floor!!! :yes::coool:
:Smiley-2097:

Florin Nutu
08-18-2009, 10:14 PM
There was a "package deal" of sorts in the works, but John went 'renegade' on us before he got the message. :redcard:

Cool. Can I crash at your place? I promise not to drink ALL the beer from the fridge.:cool:

Carlos Gonzales
08-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Cool. Can I crash at your place? I promise not to drink ALL the beer from the fridge.:cool:

Florin...I don't think you want to go near the 16th floor. All's I can say is that there are stories man...bad ones about the 16th floor. Stay away...please! :yes:

Lou Zehnder
08-19-2009, 10:19 AM

Don I thought if I bought down some Ky Bourbon I could stay at your place.......

OrlandoRoofCleaners.com
08-19-2009, 10:44 AM
If you bring enough of it we might be able to work out a blanket and pillow in the tub deal for ya.....lol!

Rob Huffman
08-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Oh NO!!! theres goes that story with the 16th floor in it again....

Ken Fenner
08-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Contests and giveaways.. seems to be the big draw to events these days.

John, maybe you can purchase something for similar value from one of our distributors. This could be a draw for attendees and helps the distributor. Win/Win.