• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Connecticut

Kevin Palladino

Contributing Member
Hello, My name is Kevin. I am the owner / operator of Pals Power Washing LLC. I have been in the power washing business for 17 years on a part time basis but recently was laid off and am doing this full time. I specialize in Houses, Decks, Roofs, and Concrete. I would like to get into Awnings and if anyone has any experience in this I would appreciate any advice.

Hi Kevin,
Welcome to the Uamcc! Congratulations on becoming a Contractor Member. We have been cleaning awnings and providing awning maintenance in the Minnesota and western Wisconsin area since 1995. I would be happy to give you some tips on awning cleaning. Give me a call anytime.

Bob

Scott Millen

:clap::clap: It will be good to see you Bob

Yes it will! I've been at a couple of RT's with Bob and Kathleen, and they always have something useful to share, especially as concerns awnings. They are great people on a personal level too, fun to visit with. I look forward to introducing my wife to them and others I've come to know through round tables and the UAMCC.