• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Which V-Seal to use on brick pavers?

Tim Fields

We went on a demo for a house wash today. One of the things they asked for was sealing of the brick walk at the front entry. I've heard good things about V-Seal and am looking for some suggestions on which product would give a good, low sheen finish.
Total area, walk and porch, is about 250 square feet.
Of course, if there is a better, more UAMCC friendly product, I would be open to that as well.

Thanks,

Attachments

• tn_Marlowe Brick Seal.jpg
    tn_Marlowe Brick Seal.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 28

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Tim...you ever find what you are looking for? I know that Jay over at V-Seal has been out due to a back injury. Let me know if you still need to speak with anyone there.

Tim Fields

Carlos,

I ended up using Siloxane by Prosoco. The client decided that the paver finish was weathered enough that she'll have them replaced but she paid to have them sealed in the interim anyway.
Typical Fenner client, the price is not the issue, doing it as well as it can be done is what counts.

Tim Fields

Paver pics.

The ten year old pavers have weathered differently on the exposed walk vs. the covered porch. She is going to replace the walk next year. Initially she thought that I had "defaced" her pavers because they had no sand finish left on the surface.

Attachments

• tn_Paver walk before.jpg
    tn_Paver walk before.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 39
  • tn_Paver walk after.jpg
    tn_Paver walk after.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 39