• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Our new work shirt incorporating the UAMCC logo.

Lonnie Greenwood

Hey guys we decided to incorporate the UAMCC logo into our work shirt design...what do you think of the test shirt product? I am attaching a picture of it. Its not done just yet, but close. It will be bigger. Our friends own a print shop and she has been working on this for us.:yes::yes::yes::yes: uamcc logo with our company.jpg

Lonnie Greenwood

Re: our new logo

Had to get the wife's attention...needed her consultation on how to attach a picture. Sunday mornings are rough until after the 4th cup of coffee after a Sat night poker fest.

Lonnie Greenwood

Looks awesome. Does it have anything in the front? How do those shirts hold up to chlorine?

i dont know yet because i wear a suit when im using chlorine or some old shirts i haveon the front it will have our company name and phone on the upper left its not fiished just yet:yes:

Henry Bockman

I wouldn't put any org or company on my company shirts. I'm not saying your wrong to do so, and I'm not saying this to put down the UAMCC, I just think your company shirts should be about your company. The UAMCC logo on your shirt draws more attention than your companies info.

Self promotion should be more important in my opinion when it comes down to something like this.

Ken Fenner

Lonnie, that looks great! Send them to print!

Its all of our responsibilities to promote this organization. Lonnie you are testimony to how one can use an org affiliation to its full benefit.

Henry Bockman

Actually the org should be promoting it's members. Sure we can promote the org but it's not our job to do so. The org should be promoting itself and it's membership.

Jeff LeCours

Actually the org should be promoting it's members. Sure we can promote the org but it's not our job to do so. The org should be promoting itself and it's membership.

Heck, I have told at least 20 or so PM's about the Org, forget about how many have seen the UAMCC logo on everything from faxes to fliesr and more, Helps me and helps the Org. I was actually discussing it today with the ED of the CAI, great discussion, exciting times
Promotion, Promotion, Promotion

You know what, Henry???

All of your negative and cynical comments are getting a little old. If you have something that's eating at you, maybe you should just lay it out and quit acting like a 9th grade girl that didn't get a promise ring from the boy of her dreams?

Most of your posts are negative and add no value.

Lonnie Greenwood

Henry,

I believe that there is a 2 part purpose for us to incorporate the UAMCC into our work shirts.

1. It shows our customers that we are serious enough about our trade to belong to an organization.

2. The UAMCC has benefited our company in many ways so why not be proud to be a member?

If there's something that you believe can be improved within the organization become more involved in helping it to grow and benefit from your experience.

Henry Bockman

Lonnie, that looks great! Send them to print!

Its all of our responsibilities to promote this organization. Lonnie you are testimony to how one can use an org affiliation to its full benefit.

...and nobody is asking the members to promote the org Henry. :headshakesmile-fast....geez

Hey Carlos, see the post above.... I didn't say people can't or shouldn't promote membership in orgs, I do it all the time. My point was this is a company's marketing material. In my opinion it should be used to promote your own company. I'm a firm believe in marketing ones services at every opportunity, I just thought that having the UAMCC logo placed on his shirt in that way was more promotive of the UAMCC than his company.

You know what, Henry???

All of your negative and cynical comments are getting a little old. If you have something that's eating at you, maybe you should just lay it out and quit acting like a 9th grade girl that didn't get a promise ring from the boy of her dreams?

Most of your posts are negative and add no value.

Don I've never met you I've only seen your posts on the boards so I'll keep this short, your past actions and comments are unbecoming of a BOD member and I don't care what you think. Hows that?

I believe were all entitled to our opinions and I'm just trying to help out Lonnie so lets stick to the topic and act like a professional..

Henry,

I believe that there is a 2 part purpose for us to incorporate the UAMCC into our work shirts.

1. It shows our customers that we are serious enough about our trade to belong to an organization.

2. The UAMCC has benefited our company in many ways so why not be proud to be a member?

If there's something that you believe can be improved within the organization become more involved in helping it to grow and benefit from your experience.

Hey Lonnie,

I completly understand your reasons for doing this, I also promote my memberships to orgs but I'm careful to not blend them together to much, it may confuse possible clients as to who you and your company are. I guess what I'm trying to say is keep your companies brand uncluttered.