• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Terry Miller - We Thank You!!

Carlos Gonzales

Today I have accepted the resignation of Terry Miller as a member of the UAMCC Transition Team. Over the last 8 months Terry has been instrumental in shaping the nucleus of what the UAMCC is today and what it will be tomorrow. I for one will miss Terry's involvement as his "can do" attitude not only kept the transition team motivated but more importantly his persona was always upbeat and keen.

I spoke with Terry today at great lengths. I understand the personal reasons that ultimately led up to this unfortunate decision. Though I disagree with him, he feels that he could better serve the UAMCC just as a contractor.

Over the last 10 months the UAMCC has faced every challenge head on. Losing Terry as a Transition Team member will yet be another challenge that the entire transition team will face and overcome.

Terry, on behalf of everyone on the UAMCC Transition Team and the entire power washing industry I would like to personally thank you for your service as a UAMCC Transition Team member. Your input, knowledge and expertise proved to be a valuable asset not only to me personally but more importantly to everyone that has had a hand in the beginning stages of the UAMCC.

I trust that you will remain a stern advocate of the UAMCC. Your imprint is on the organziation Terry and your contribution and service will not go unnoticed.

On a personal note, though I am losing a member of my team...I gained a friend instead.

Best of luck to you Terry and we better see you at the first conference! I will bring the coffee this time for you and Peggy!!!!....Don't forget the cigars!

Carlos Gonzales

Spoke to him today Don...yea he is in the game. He was out pheasant hunting with his dad last week...these guys plates are full with "things to do" before the short Thanksgiving break we will have. We are just busy all the way around...thanks for asking!!

Terry,

Thank you for the substantial contributions that you made to the development of the UAMCC. I am sorry to see that you have left the transition team.

Bob

Ken Fenner

Any of the team, even the newest members could walk away tommorow and hold his head high knowing he made sacrifices that have furthered this organization. We were lucky to have Terry for the extended period we did.

Jeff LeCours

Man Terry and the others its been 8 months of hard work for you guys. Thanks Terry for being here

I am sure I will see you around somewhere

Jeff

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Man Terry is going to be missed!!!!! Like Ken said above we were lucky to have Terry the last bunch of months. He was at the Ground floor with this org. and people like myself will not forget that.

From my own experience it gets tough at times to stay on in these volunteer positions. My term back in the day was for 3 yrs and even though I probably missed at most 1 board call and called in advance because of that there were times I just wanted to walk away. Its a tough tough thing to stay on and stay focused.

I said it with the other org. and I hope with this org that somewhere someplace they have names and faces for all that served..Like a wall of fame. Guys like Terry should not be forgotten for there time served. History is so important when something becomes successful like I think the UAMCC will be.

Anyway I hope to see Terry again in the future at a UAMCC sanctioned event..or any Roundtable.

Thanks Terry:)

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
Thank you for your service Terry. My hats off to anyone who not only runs a successful business but takes the time to help others become successful as well. Your efforts are appreciated.

Beth Borrego

Thank you Terry for all you did to help the UMACC. I'm sure you will continue to help contractors regardless of any position. Your professionalism and willingness to help others should be an inspiration to all of us.

Thank you!
Beth

Terry Miller

Friends,
I truly appreciate Carlos giving me the oppourtunity to help others. I enjoyed the team and especially what the UAMCC stands for. "By Contractors for Contractors". Today, This is my goal in life, to help others as they have help me. Our business would never be where it is today, if it were not for others. We have to take our businesses serious and build them as possible. By training, networking and even socializing with the best will make us the best. The UAMCC has the potential to be the very best in pressure washing organizations. The TT is made up of the some of the very best in the industry. Take a close look at each individual. The have the intelligence and will power to help us grow our business. Meeting with Thad in NO, Jeff in MB, Michael in KY., I see leaders. They have the ability to do whatever they want. They don't need us. They are self contained dynamos. They are the leaders of tommorrow. Yet they share with us. They took their valuable time and had a RT for us. This my friend is leadership. I respect these folks and many more in our industry. I met with them at their RT, and on the public streets. They did not loose site of why we were there. They are good people. To me, the way you act and treat people outside of your world is what is important. I look forward in participating in the best UAMCC RT's to come. I look forward in socializing with the future leaders of the UAMCC and the pressure washing industry. The Vendors and Manufacturers are there to help us. They need our support and advice. They will supply us with the best products and information available. Support them. In these terrible economic times, make every dollar count. Evaluate the importance of each RT and event you participate in. Buy the very best equipment and don't be sold on flattery or the "ME" syndrome. You and I are not the chosen one. We are not the yeti of pressure washing. It takes us all to acomplish our goals. I believe the UAMCC as a group will make the problems we live with in our businesses easier to handle. The UAMCC has the ability to strengthen and grow our businesses. Be part whether an officer or supporter. When membership opens, join. When an officers position opens, think seriously about being part. Most of all, just plain support and participate today and in the future. My intentions are to support the UAMCC. I will be a member and help others as needed. I Thank all the TT team, for what they have done and will do. Thank You.

Christopher Bunn

I too had the privilege of meeting Terry at the Kentucky RT. It comes as a surprise to me that Terry has resigned, since he was so enthusiastic about the UAMCC at the Kentucky RT.:confused: Truth be told, Terry and his enthusiasm for the UAMCC, is what brought me here. Hopefully Terry will still visit here from time to time...

BTW, How's that shirt holding up?

Terry Miller

Chris,
Thank you for the nice comments. I have not lost the enthusiasm. I will be available for the UAMCC and will always give my all when benefitting contractors. Our shirt is protected and will give me good memories of KY. and all the nice folks we met. Thank you.

Terry Miller

This an old post. I'd like to update it. The UAMCC has seen fit to include me in the BOD. I am going to do the very best job possible. I am willing to put the many hrs it will take to help run our great organization. I hope all involved have the same thoughts. We are at an early stage of our new organization. Everyone involved should hone their business skills. Running the Board of Directors is going to be a challenge as we will have to deal with problems we have never visited and personalities of all types. Every board member should be come acquainted with Robert's Rules of Order. Just to start. Then we must learn the proper proceedure and system we have built for handeling our day to day problems. As of right now, I will not be running for Officer in the UAMCC. My time will be more valuable doing what you have elected me to do. I would be happy being the leader of the BOD, and willing to share the proper methods of completing an organizational process without prejudice. We all have a job to do. I look forward in being in the heat of things, starting January 1st. I look for all members support in the next few years. Please support our memberss who decide to run for National Office. Thank you.

Jeff LeCours

This an old post. I'd like to update it. The UAMCC has seen fit to include me in the BOD. I am going to do the very best job possible. I am willing to put the many hrs it will take to help run our great organization. I hope all involved have the same thoughts. We are at an early stage of our new organization. Everyone involved should hone their business skills. Running the Board of Directors is going to be a challenge as we will have to deal with problems we have never visited and personalities of all types. Every board member should be come acquainted with Robert's Rules of Order. Just to start. Then we must learn the proper proceedure and system we have built for handeling our day to day problems. As of right now, I will not be running for Officer in the UAMCC. My time will be more valuable doing what you have elected me to do. I would be happy being the leader of the BOD, and willing to share the proper methods of completing an organizational process without prejudice. We all have a job to do. I look forward in being in the heat of things, starting January 1st. I look for all members support in the next few years. Please support our memberss who decide to run for National Office. Thank you.

Hey Terry, you are right, every BOD member will have a job(s) and we thank you Brother for stepping up to be on the BOD, sure wish you would take a position, I feel you would always do the job at hand and I know you will as a BOD

Great to have you as part of the BOD

All BOD will need help from all members, I know I will help where I can

GO UAMCC