• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Greetings from PA

Matt in Philly

Hello there. I thought I should stop by and say hello first. I live in Greater Philadelphia area and am in the process of converting my painting business to a full blown power wash business. I think it's a custom on this board to include your company's name in your introduction. But I can only post the name of my new company once I find that out myself. I'll close the old company and form a new one that will focus solely on PW this week or so. Once I have a green light for the name from my CPA I will add the company name to my signature line.

Thanks,
Matt

Randy Borio

Welcome aboard Matt. Just wondering.....How many other Masons are around the UAMCC?????
Randy Serving the will and pleasure of the Worshipful Master now as Senior Deacon. P.M. Granville Lodge 1093 A.F. & A.M.

Matt in Philly

Welcome aboard Matt. Just wondering.....How many other Masons are around the UAMCC?????
Randy Serving the will and pleasure of the Worshipful Master now as Senior Deacon. P.M. Granville Lodge 1093 A.F. & A.M.

Hey Randy. Just replied to your PM as well.
MM @ St. John's #115 Philadelphia, PA
and
32* @ AASR Valley of Philadelphia.
Also Dual Member MM @ Ankara Valley (BL)

Thank you for welcoming me :smile:. Talk to you again soon.

Thanks,
Matt