• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jan Pro

Jim Cooney

I recently learned that a company named Jan Pro stole a contract that I also bid for all the Fresh & Easy locations. The National facilities manager contacted me and in her works informed me "they did a crap job".

So I've visited several of the locations, and it is obvious they didn't go as far as spilling a cup of water at the locations I have visited, but did invoice the company for pressure washing.

Not 1 single location Fresh & Easy location that I have revisited has been pressure washed since I surveyed, photographed and bid each location almost 2 months ago. If Jan Pro did anything, they might of spilled a cup of water on the concrete. I doubt it.

Here's a perfect example of the Grime Busters difference, and I didn't even use any chemicals. With chemicals, I can make that concrete and walls look like brand new.

http://i65.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid65.photobucket.com/albums/h229/Jim_Cooney/Fresh and Easy Phoenix Metro/FreshEasyDemonstration1.flv

RMedbery

I know nothing about flatwork..............got a question. In the vid when your doing the stencil, is that your normal cleaning method/progress? If it is, how long does it take to do a location like that? If it isnt, why do you do things differently for a stencil? It just seems at the pace you were going it would take many many hours to do a storefront sidewalk.

Jim Cooney

I know nothing about flatwork..............got a question. In the vid when your doing the stencil, is that your normal cleaning method/progress? If it is, how long does it take to do a location like that? If it isnt, why do you do things differently for a stencil? It just seems at the pace you were going it would take many many hours to do a storefront sidewalk.

The stencil is only for demonstrations. Notice I used absolutely no chemicals, just 3500 psi and 200 degree water. I make 2 slow passes over the stencil. The remaining still photo's show the section cleaned, once again without chemicals, to remove the stenciled logo.

I was simply demonstrating that Jan Pro did absolutely zero washing at that location, which ironically they invoiced for, claiming it was done early last week.

With chemicals, I can have that concrete looking like brand new. I was in and out of that location within 20 minutes. I did 5 locations that morning.

I do these demonstrations with my smallest trailer set-up. My commercial rig is capable of 8000 sq ft per hour, including rinsing.