PDA

View Full Version : Convention Info Needed

Gene Fivel
09-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Waited for someone else to call me to answer a question about the Convention but I guess they are too busy for us little contractors. Does anyone know if anyone will be picking up members from the airport? The Hotel does not have a shuttle and the cab ride is $45 each way...Or was this thought of ?

Lonnie Greenwood
09-20-2009, 12:36 AM
hey if you need a ride call me i will pick you up Gene i live close to the airport no problem look forward to meeting you in orlando there is a ride for you just give me a call and let me know when you will be in and i will pick you up :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap:

Gene Fivel
09-20-2009, 01:30 AM
Thx Lonnie for your reply and phone call......Just thought it might need looked at before convention time.......:redcard:

Lonnie Greenwood
09-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Thx Lonnie for your reply and phone call......Just thought it might need looked at before convention time.......:redcard:

will be talking about it on monday and carlos just left for the airport and he will give you a call latter thanks for letting us know this
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jeff LeCours
09-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Waited for someone else to call me to answer a question about the Convention but I guess they are too busy for us little contractors. Does anyone know if anyone will be picking up members from the airport? The Hotel does not have a shuttle and the cab ride is $45 each way...Or was this thought of ?

I will ask Rob Huffman, he is the Convention Chairman. I thought I heard that there are shuttles, but cost or no cost I have no idea

Rob you out there?????