• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey

Micah Kommers

My name is Micah, for those who don't know me. I'm from the Upstate of South Carolina and my business is mostly cleaning windows. Used to clean a lot of concrete, but when the drought and economy hit I focused more on window cleaning. I clean commercial, residential and mid-rise buildings.

Would have been here sooner but I didn't realize the forum was open to non-members. Being a non-member may change soon!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Micah,
Welcome to the UAMCC bulletin Board. There are sections here you can't see but if you become a UAMCC org. member you can see the rest of this bulletin board and also receive many benefits such as RFP's for potential Contracts. Go to our main site at www.uamcc.org and check out our up coming convention. Its not that far from you to drive there and learn a boat load and make connections in such a short period of time.

If you have any questions, Thoughts or possibly even some answers to others who have questions..just fire away.

Micah Kommers

Thanks John. I've kept up with the UAMCC pretty good from the near beginning. I was at MB in 08 when the transition team spoke. It's been interesting watching it grow.

The trip to Orlando is a good possibility. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Micah, whats up man, how have you been. I didnt realize you backed away on concrete. Give me a call whenever you get a chance. Get signed up for the convention. We have a incentive to get some one on one time with our Keynote Speaker, you get in the raffle for it. Plus everrything else

Good to see you

Take care

Jeff

Eric Flynn

Hey Micah, I will try to catch you on FB but gimmie a call sometime, I wanna buy a WFP. I wanted to talk it over with you a little more first.
Eric

Micah Kommers

Hey Micah, I will try to catch you on FB but gimmie a call sometime, I wanna buy a WFP. I wanted to talk it over with you a little more first.
Eric

Thanks All,

Eric, I'm not sure what your schedule is like, I don't wanna call when your busy, but I can usually talk no problem, so just call me whenever ya like. WFP's are great! And they DO work. LOL.