• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Just saying hello

BUDWOOD

Just signed up i own north fork power washing on long island new york.going to orlando in october.hopw to learn alot and have alot of fun.see you there

Jeff LeCours

Just signed up i own north fork power washing on long island new york.going to orlando in october.hopw to learn alot and have alot of fun.see you there

See you in Orlando. A lot of contractors from the Northeast and north are going to the Convention

Jump right in here, ask question, answer questions, post pictures and WELCOME

DJ Carroll

Welcome wish u wud have spoken up about two months ago i cud have gave you a roof cleaning lead in your area ..... Oh well you'll have that! Welcome aboard