• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

hello my 4th bbs

cleanhoods

I hope this is the palce i can relax and enjoy without being harrassed.I am marko from s&m cleaning services.I have been exhaust hood cleaning by my self for 12 years.Been trying to look for a bbs that i can enjoy without being harassedI am a husband with 5 children and 1 on the way.I hope this is the one i can stay and grow at thank you marko

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
They will tell you the same thing, many of the folks are good people just telling you to calm down and get to know people.

Arguing is allowed as long as its professionally done.

Good luck Marko

Ken Fenner

Welcome Marko. We're glad to have you.

We stride to keep the environment here at the UAMCC Forum friendly and helpful. Guys will disagree with one another and as long as the conversation is kept professional without personal attack, that healthy discussion is fine. Any member that harasses another member, spams the board or consistently creates strife will be sent packing.

Russ Spence

Marko, not trying to be smart but the guys on all the bulletin boards are pretty much the same, we are a tight group, just keep it simple dont call names and you will be fine.

You are setting yourself up already, Everyone here knows who you are , the admins here are mods at The grime scene and PWI

I wish you the best but you are in the same neighborhood just a different home, rules are the same everywhere

Oh and I feel for ya on the kids, I love mine but I have 4 and that s more than enough for me

Last edited:

Beth Borrego

I'm sure you will be fine, but a word of advice....if you spam this forum the way you just did TGS with the same message over and over and over and over and over again....in thread after thread after thread after thread....I'm pretty sure they won't allow it. I could be wrong....

Good luck.
Beth

Ken Fenner

Beth, you are definitely not wrong. A member gets one shot at that and its deleted within the hour and the member's IP is banned for life from the BBS.

It was great seeing you and Rod yesterday. It was a fun time for all.

Beth Borrego

Beth, you are definitely not wrong. A member gets one shot at that and its deleted within the hour and the member's IP is banned for life from the BBS.

It was great seeing you and Rod yesterday. It was a fun time for all.

Didn't think it would be acceptable. Heads up...;)

Ken, it was great seeing you too, and you did a great job presenting the UAMCC info to all of us, all I can say is WOW! We have alot to look forward to.
Can't wait!

Beth

Carlos Gonzales

Marko,

Welcome to the UAMCC BBS. I am not going to repeat what Ken, Russ and Beth said above because they are all correct.

I am mod over at PWI and TGS. I consider both Russ and Beth a respected and valued colleague in the washing industry.

Ken of course is my go-to-guy relating to the UAMCC BBS and he is my right hand man with the UAMCC in general.

I consider myself a fair individual within in the industry and you will be treated with respect and dignity over here. However, you MUST show the same respect and dignity as there is no second chances here.

All BBS's members take a little poking ~ that is expected.

Welcome aboard. Before you do anything, please go fill-in your signature line with your full first and last name.

You will do fine here Marko!

cleanhoods

Thank you all for the warm welcome.And i thought to my self and i came to 1 solution i am not going to voice i will let the owners of these places keep the conrol of the hijackers and disrespecters.Now Rus i am sorry i snapped at you couldnt take there stuff any longer and you was there i am sorry.And beth and rod i am sorry as well i tried to ask for help didnt work so i posted on all the threads for help but it was wrong i am sorry to you as well.But my attitude is going to be a little different.now russ and beth i sent you 2 both e mails of what they do please tell the folks here so they know.Now i am going to enjoy this BBS.Thank you all for the welcome from marko